Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightSome

Infamous Member
After much consideration I have decided it is best for me to resign from the staff team.

The reason is due to a lack of motivation recently, I've currently run out things to do/aim towards. There are also other reasons such as; 36 players on average leaving not much to be done , exams and I feel that I am letting people down when not being on the server constantly.

Once v6 happens I will respond evaluate where I stand on Staffing. Since I do thoroughly enjoy the server and staffing.

Through my time as a staff member I've had my ups and downs. Recently I seem to have just lost moral/patience in dealing with players who later spam me and there being nothing I can do because of /message.

I will continue to play on the server and be active on forums but currently I need a break from it all. Especially since irl things are starting to get in the way of my ability to staff.

Time for the dreaded tags...

@JustACookie probably the person I most enjoyed working with. Great friend and a even better staff member.

@BigCDG Salutes Thank you sir for leading us Helpers.

@Annegare :/

@Luigi Thanks for accepting me and helping/encouraging us all to do our best.

@Mochi Nub thanks for the help

@Goddessics Long time no see :/

@FencingGreyhound the Lord of laggy videos xd you nub also protect Bob the chicken at hub!

@Mutah my pensioner friend ;)

@Madara_ didn't really talk to you often due to timezones but from what encounters we had you are very mature. I whish you the best of luck.

That's the end of the tags. I mostly tagged people I knew for a while and thought of whilst typing this.

Last edited:

timeflies

Infamous Member
Grr, if it couldn't get worse, it did... ;-; will miss yah, at first was skeptical of you being staff but it was probably one of the best decisions made. Best of luck in the future and hope to see you in v6 (whenever it happens)

Mutah

Dedicated Member
After much consideration I have decided it is best for me to resign from the staff team.

The reason is due to a lack of motivation recently, I've currently run out things to do/aim towards. There are also other reasons such as; 36 players on average leaving not much to be done , exams and I feel that I am letting people down when not being on the server constantly.

Once v6 happens I will respond evaluate where I stand on Staffing.

Through my time as a staff member I've had my ups and downs. Recently I seem to have just lost moral/patience in dealing with players who later spam me and there being nothing I can do because of /message.

I will continue to play on the server and be active on forums but currently I need a break from it all. Especially since irl things are starting to get in the way of my ability to staff.

@JustACookie probably the person I most enjoyed working with. Great friend and a even better staff member.

@FencingGreyhound the Lord of laggy videos xd you nub also protect Bob the chicken at hub!

That's the end of the tags. I mostly tagged people I knew for a while and thought of whilst typing this.
where my tag dado
miss u savage <3

far9448

I remember when we were debating about accepting you for the first time. Your application Acceptance was supposed to be months before. *Thanks @Mochi*

But it's been fun training you soldier. Have fun.

Once v6 happens I will respond evaluate where I stand on Staffing.

@Mutah my pensioner friend ;)

@Madara_ didn't really talk to you often due to timezones but from what encounters we had you are very mature. I whish you the best of luck.

Where u n optic just applying to see if u were gonna b accepted u both resigned and my b day in 2 days gimme ur stuff as a present plz :)

Luigi

Sad to see you go, you were overall a great person to talk to and you did great as staff.

Take care, hope to see you back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.