Sixbuck2001
Accused Players Username:
Puxk
Reason for Reporting:
Hacking
Evidence:

merighthere

Dedicated Member
You should try aiming sometime. I've heard it helps with pvping!! Also, my man Puck here is legit. He's an absolute legend yes, but he ain't cheating.

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
firstly, in 1.8 and with my ping (which is around 30 or so), 3-4 blocks is entirely legit.

Secondly its pretty much impossible to see anything when you have your clouds on lol

And finally, I was jittering so everytime you turned around i would hit you first.

Xaov

He is legit, I've even seen him fighting people on video (From him) and he is as good as he looks for a different perspective.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Legit? 7-8 blocks is legit?
He's W-tapping, which makes it look like he has extended reach. He's also most likely jitter clicking which is letting him get way more hits off than you. He is legit.
Also, for your next report, I suggest turning off your clouds so you and staff can actually see the player.

merighthere

Dedicated Member
He is hack I dueled him to he hit me from 8 blocks
Once again, the good old W-tappo... I mean, you even hackusated me some time ago, so you hackusating him really doesn't prove anything... He's good at pvp, and that's it. He does NOT cheat at all m8...........

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
alright let me explain both videos.

Well firstly, lol i dont cheat -

Secondly, As cryworthy has nicely pointed out, i was w tapping the sht out of you in the fight which makes it look like blatant reach. but then again if you count the blocks that i hit you from its never over 4

Thirdly, its pretty difficult to see **** when you have your clouds on lol.

Lastly, i recorded all of the fights we did so lol i get banned i get unbanned, story of my life.

dake

Puxk doesn't hack. I've done many duels with him, I've won two but I can confirm that Puxk doesn't hack, your movements are pretty predictable and he's just w-tapping you really good. pls know if someone is hacking before you report nob .-.

angyma

Report Denied & Locked

We have decided the player in the report is not hacking however thanks for reporting!

Status
Not open for further replies.