Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Report on Flux and Rekt

xFlied

Dedicated Member
Keep the toxicity to the server and don't branch into real life... Don't hate another person over a damn block game. In the end it's all a game with a money prize at the end... nvm hang on gotta get all of Rekt banned to get that cash flow

OfficialFood

Keep the toxicity to the server and don't branch into real life... Don't hate another person over a damn block game. In the end it's all a game with a money prize at the end... nvm hang on gotta get all of Rekt banned to get that cash flow
when the prize gets split each player will get like 8 dollars. it isn't a fight for prize money, i mean in the game it is. but it wouldnt be any different if we weren't in factions. we'd still report the player either way.

Dobob8

It's just factions .
Most servers have hate between the two main factions it's 'competitive' after all. But you are right it's in-game nothing to do with real-life and not about trying to get all the main people on the other faction banned.

KaosLord

Shouldn't of declined joining Rekt.

Nah but in all seriousness, the factions game mode has a lot of competition at hand between factions to prove who is well, the better faction. Therefore there is bound to be toxicity. I am with you about how the toxicity should be kept in game. Not understand as to why people should bring it into real life. Being frank, the amount of players within Rekt that are main accounts, will only get $20 a head, which is about 2 times as much as Flux will get since you guys merged with Karma.

OfficialFood

Shouldn't of declined joining Rekt.

Nah but in all seriousness, the factions game mode has a lot of competition at hand between factions to prove who is well, the better faction. Therefore there is bound to be toxicity. I am with you about how the toxicity should be kept in game. Not understand as to why people should bring it into real life. Being frank, the amount of players within Rekt that are main accounts, will only get $20 a head, which is about 2 times as much as Flux will get since you guys merged with Karma.
they will get around 13 a head, they merged with sumo to get ftop

OfficialFood

My guy, I am KaosLord, I know how many members are in my team that actually play since I had a look at /f who.
500 dollars divided by 37 players is what i did. don't expect someone to know your mc name from forums when they aren't even the same. i did what any other player trying to figure it out would do

KaosLord

500 dollars divided by 37 players is what i did. don't expect someone to know your mc name from forums when they aren't even the same. i did what any other player trying to figure it out would do
I understand that as I joined the forums with my old IGN, 37 is the a,punt of players are in the factions, whereas we 12 of them are alts. Not trying to hate on you

P

puckv2

why yall be actin like the ftop prize is the most important part of factions lo lo l have some fun

SmolTinyBean

Well I guess we hate each other but I'm still friends with like half of rekt so I'm neutral