1. Server IP: play.opblocks.com | Hope to see you there!
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Report on enternalLIFEMT

Discussion in 'Accepted Reports' started by CrazzyTNT, Dec 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazzyTNT

CrazzyTNT New Member

Your Username:
    CrazzyTNT
    Accused Players Username:
    enternalLIFEMT
    Reason for Reporting:
    Spamming
    Evidence:
    That player was spamming me with messages saying that I have to buy him a rank for no reason! I see this person for the first time and he's saying that i scammed him when he never even gave me anything, he just wants the rank for free!

2017-12-01_13.33.31.png 2017-12-01_13.39.37.png 2017-12-01_13.41.05.png 2017-12-01_13.42.21.png
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mamdouhtwal

mamdouhtwal New Member

yesterday i was looking for an irl dealer and he said he is(let me start with his lies)1. he said he is an irl dealer and he is trusted, i wanted a rank on another server, he said i know that server within like 30 seconds he said i paid for the rank it will arrive in 24 hours now pay me the money/2. he doesnt even has a rank so i told him to buy him self a rank so i can trust him, he started changing the subject/3.he says this is the first time he saw me and then he accused me that i am telling him a scammer which i did bc within 30 sec he said he bought it/4. he says this is the first time he sees me, lies lies and more lies, he started texting me yesterday then today i said the same thing that i want a irl deal and he told me he is one!5.yes i started spamming him bc i wanted the rank and he told me he doesnt want a rank for himself, so i told him buy the 3rd rank you will be more trusted and i will buy from you, instead of 2 bill i said 7 bill
    those are only the lies

i dont want to start with the bad things he said bc of that i started calling him scammer and spamming him, he spammed me a little and here is the picture
    upload_2017-12-1_17-24-11.png

and yes i told him he is an idiot bc i told him several times dont change the subject about the rank he should buy to his self,

and yes i am showing myself spamming him so he doesnt change the subject, i dont want to show yesterdays convo because he will be speechless about what happend,
    here is him kinda spamming me: upload_2017-12-1_17-26-24.png
    first time i tell him to buy his self a rank: upload_2017-12-1_17-27-33.png
    upload_2017-12-1_17-28-4.png
    upload_2017-12-1_17-28-25.png
    upload_2017-12-1_17-28-45.png

after all he started accusing me about cursing to him, i only said idfc.
    tysm all and i hope this report goes good ty

-Enternallifemt

-Mamdouh Twal

3. Goddessics

Goddessics Active Member

IRL deals are not allowed.

4. CrazzyTNT

CrazzyTNT New Member

Wow, u really don't want to get banned/muted so u start spreading false lies? First of all, u said u wanted a rank on another server. I agreed to do the deal. When I was at the checkout I asked u to pay me the money and then I will buy the rank! U didn't agree, and u said 'that's not how IRL deals work and that I have to buy the rank first', well I didn't agree on that either so u started calling me scammer, because I didn't buy u the rank. Then I tried ignoring him because he spammed me with msgs saying 'SCAMMER'! Then after a few minutes I just left the server. A few days later I was playing on the server. Then I saw someone say 'Does Anyone Do IRL Deals?' I didn't recognise him so I msged him saying Yes I Do. Then he replied saying 'f u scammer, u tried to scam me yesterday idiot', then suddenly i realized it was the same person. And I msged him saying 'How am I a scammer?' He said 'You idiot u tried to scam me ****.' Well then I msged him back saying 'Im reporting u,' and he started saying 'idgaf, idfc' and some other stuff that was blurred out. Then he said hes reporting me. I asked for what, and he said for scamming. I said I never scammed him and I said do u hv evidence? He said yes, and I asked him what it was. He told me to wait, I waited for like 3min and asked him what am I waiting for? He told me he's talking to a helper (which I believe didn't actually happen). Then a few minutes later he said that the helper told him that 'In IRL deals the person who pays real money has to go first'. Then he said that im not going first because im a scammer. Then I asked a SrMod (JustaCookie) and another helper (BigCDG) and they both said it was in my own opinion, whoever wants to go first they can!

5. CrazzyTNT

CrazzyTNT New Member

I asked a bunch of people and they said yes.

6. Goddessics

Goddessics Active Member

Both of you guys need to work this out. IRL deals are not supported imo. So you both get a punishment imo. You both spammed eachtother and were rude. IRL deals are normally a scam so don’t even try to do them.

7. CrazzyTNT

CrazzyTNT New Member

1. U don't get to decide on punishments.
    2. What does 'imo' mean?
    3. I never scammed that person! I tried doing an IRL deal fairly, but he never paid me money and I never bought him anything.

8. CrazzyTNT

CrazzyTNT New Member

Also, I never ever said that I bought the rank, I'm not that stupid to buy something to someome who I don't even know. Back to the 'Who goes first in IRL deals'. Well I msged the staff and they said it depends, it doesn't hv to be someone, it's whoever decide on. Then I told the person that the staff said that I don't have to pay first. Then onto the next: He didn't tust me so he told me to buy a rank, I told him I wasn't gonna do it because, 1. I don't have to do what he tells me to, 2. I do IRL deals with other people not myself! Well and then he started spamming me and calling me scammer! (DISCLAIMER: Scamming is when u trick another person or dont give them something u owe them. Is this case, it's impossible for me to be a scammer because: First of all, he doesn't have any evidence that I scammed because I didn't! Second of all, he never paid or gave me anything, and I never bought him anything. Which turns out that he was lieing about me being a scammer and deserves a punishment

9. Goddessics

Goddessics Active Member

Imo means In My Opinion, also im not deciding your punishment. Really right now you’re being extremely immature. You didn’t scam but you did spam. So both of you deserve a punishment.

10. CrazzyTNT

CrazzyTNT New Member

Im not being immature, im defending myself against all the lies, and he should be punished more. All i did was spam him back and he cursed, lied and spammed.

11. Goddessics

Goddessics Active Member

Spamming is something that is punishable.

12. CrazzyTNT

CrazzyTNT New Member

Yh i only spammed like twice

13. Goddessics

Goddessics Active Member

it was six times and that IS punishable.

14. CrazzyTNT

CrazzyTNT New Member

Ur annoying

15. Goddessics

Goddessics Active Member

Lol thanks but I’m just stating facts. @JustACookie requesting lock

16. JustACookie

JustACookie cσσκιɛ
    Staff Member SrModerator

Going to lock this for now and I or another staff member will deal with it shortly.

Thread Locked.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. JustACookie

JustACookie cσσκιɛ
    Staff Member SrModerator

You both were spamming each other, and the whole scamming part, record, and make a report for it. Thanks for the report.

Report Accepted.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.