JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

ree

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficialFood

https://gyazo.com/2dedf6ca3dc53f3bd034c63612ba6b7d

JustACookie

1. we both know opblocks has been dead and now has died, stop being bias like come on you're bias to players and now the whole server make use of that admin tag by your name.

2. the quickest time you denied or accepted something on forums was when it was trash talk on the sever, ok buddy.

(if you dont like it you just deny it https://gyazo.com/1219fab01530122cde6e7f2d4992ef0c)

3. records wont be made in v7 there's no need for an explanation.. its obvious

4. "the fun of it is with the community" you mean with your 12 year old egirls because from my knowledge and pretty much everyone else's there isn't a community.

5.you obviously dont pick out good and well suggestion features from v1 if people are still wanting v1 back

6.you apologize to not meeting everyones expectations yet it seems you try to fit all the 15 people that are currently active's expectations rather than listening to the hundreds of people who dont play anymore because they dont like how the server is ran and produced.

7. you're a lousy admin and would rather play the game than help fix the server. and if this gets taken down because of "staff disrespect" or me saying bad things about the server and server management/staff it just proves how the only admin cant take constructive criticism and the truth, which sadly it hurts sometimes, even for eboys on minecraft. sorry i had to say what some people wont say flat out

Last edited:

timeflies

Infamous Member
Don't worry, I'm not deleting this, and no punishment will be applied. Yes, I admit I did have a bias issue in the past and some feel I still do yet I don't see where exactly I do. You did hit some good points and I respect that, with the suggestion, I just didn't agree with the term "dead" or "died". I personally find it just directing hate or disrespect towards the players and general server and doesn't show a good appearance.

The reason some things are accepted and denied quickly is to try and handle them and get them off/removed from the forums. jiewenpro27's application was defined as a troll application, and I just happened to see it within the few minutes it was posted. My job on forums is to handle and push out the unnecessary/unneeded comments and to make sure it's a bright place for players. I'm not trying to show any bias, I do as a staff member treat everyone with same or equal respect even if they don't give it in return.

I can't say much about records being hit in v7, but I can say it will be hopefully found an enjoying version for many players. With my recent promotion as Admin and being the only Admin, I want to help the community the most. Back around 2-3 months ago, maybe longer LightSome and I pushed through all the suggestions, that was in prep to prepare the forums for future versions. You're always deeply welcome to suggest something to be added towards v7 and we will always take liked suggestions into deep consideration.

The community, at least what I know and base it off of isn't made of 12-year-old egirls, it's made up of many players of different kinds across the world. When I define the community, I define it as anyone and everyone associated with OPBlocks. This could include Forums, Discord, TeamSpeak, and of course, in-game.

Yes, there are many players that want v1, we don't have any historical records of OPBlocks v1 and it's nearly impossible to replicate this. We will always consider adding v1 ideas back towards OPBlocks, and that's where you guys take play, the more you suggest things from v1, the closer we can direct the server towards a player-liked server. The main goal I have and I'm sure all other staff members is to make the server more enjoying for the players than anything.

Most players are waiting for v7, or future content/events towards the server. We know there are currently around 10-30 players on OPBlocks, this is mainly waiting to push out a bug-free version with lots of new fascinating changes. We want to make sure you are going to enjoy this version so it lasts longer since v6 is still going but wasn't as successful as v5 but was a good run.

I actually don't play the game, I don't play the game for the fun of it anymore, I play it for the community as I enjoy working with the players we have and the ones we no longer have. I can only fix so many things, the majority of the bugs remaining can only be done through the console by our developer so this is far out of my control. When v6 was first released with so many bugs, even duels wasn't set up, but I managed to get it set up pretty quickly once Resilience fixed the error with it.

No need to be sorry haha, criticism is something I will always take to heart to improve to show you and others a better appearance. The thread will not be taken down, but it will be locked to prevent a flame war or further issues. If you do have any constructive criticism or any concerns about me or the server, you can gladly start a conversation with me and I'll take whatever you have to say into consideration into improving myself or the server in a brighter way. Again, I apologize you had these concerns but next time it'll be a lot easier if given to me directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.