Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Rant

Do you think that this server has gone to ****?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, I am about to go on a rant and some people are not to be happy.

Ok, players, what can I say about the players on OPBlocks. The players on OPBlocks are little incompetent *****es that need to **** off. I was holding back into making this thread because I thought that the staff of this server were good and that they knew what to do when making a server, but clearly I am so ****ing wrong. Ok where do I start; a couple days ago, I logged on the server with my Lefky account, and then instantly, someone started talking **** about Lefky10, the used to be helper, and this really hurt me because Lefky is always on not like the other stupid pieces of **** that people call a staff member. But only the helpers are the ones that are active, always helping on the server, doing their ****ing job. You see, I don't give a **** what anyone else says, I don't give a **** about what the staff members above helpers say; "Well I am trying to bring out updates to the server" "I am useful to the community and help people whenever they need help." "I have school so I can't always help everyone." "We are trying to bring out updates that the players want.". 1. I don't care if you are doing your ****ing best to bring out updates to this server, there are plenty of other admins, devs, and managers on other ****ing servers that help their players even though they are working on updates. Admins, devs, and managers are supposed to be on the server like helpers, telling players information they do not know, helping players when they can and when they are suppose to. 2. The only staff members I ****ing see are helpers, doing their ****ing job, something some staff members cannot manage to do. I hate the amount of bull**** that players send at helpers, players talk so much **** for no ****ing reason whatsoever, it's not like they can do any better. 3. I do not care about anything anyone says, you literally cannot not say anything about you having school or work or whatever your ****ing stupid excuse is. You are not the only person in the world that has to go to school or work and have other things to do at the same time. There is 100% someone in the staff team that goes to school and actually do their job. 4. I hate would hate the fact that a staff member would say this. It's not like the server has received a ****ing **** ton of hate because of their ridiculous ******ed updates. Staff members on this server is actual ****, I have never seen a worse server than this OPBlocks. The only reason why the staff are only wanting their players feedback NOW is because of how much people are telling them that they need to listen to us and quit ****ing thinking that they know what US the players want. If I feel like adding anything more into this little thread I will add it, but for now, shoot all the hate you want to send me.

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Other than your report farming, I agree. Staff (especially the higher ups ahem cookie) need to start actually doing more. Big finished making the donor mines, and told cookie to add them, to which he responded: "nah i dont feel like it". Sorry but it's your job, doesn't matter how you feel. If you can't handle it, resign already. Not saying I was a good staff member, but when I was staff, I would actually come on and do my job if someone asks me to, I'd help people when they need it, and overall just actually do what I was supposed to. Not to mention our SrMod and Admin love to play around with their perms with their friends. I'm sorry, but you have these perms to do your job, not to mess around with your friends. And now Big, who is one of the only competent staff members we had, just resigned, so yeah the future isn't looking bright.

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
I just gotta say it, but people really gotta move on. Yes, opb isnt in it's best position right now, but ngl the work aoros and phase have contributed recently is actually really good and is exactly what opb needs.

In regards to the staff team, yeah it's not the best and it never has been. Regarding Cookie, he was given Admin last minute when Mochi and I resigned, because he was pretty much our only option. Idk if he's doing everything properly but he's all we had so yeah. Some higher ranked staff are still completely useless but hey they had some sorta "friendship link" so what can I say /shrug. Kinda think the staff roles need to be looked at again. Based on personal opinion people like Madara should be atleast Moderator by now. He was super helpful and active when I was still staffing (idk if things have changed) and I have no idea why he's still Helper, but hey that's up to the Admins to revise.

LoliAni

I just gotta say it, but people really gotta move on. Yes, opb isnt in it's best position right now, but ngl the work aoros and phase have contributed recently is actually really good and is exactly what opb needs.

In regards to the staff team, yeah it's not the best and it never has been. Regarding Cookie, he was given Admin last minute when Mochi and I resigned, because he was pretty much our only option. Idk if he's doing everything properly but he's all we had so yeah. Some higher ranked staff are still completely useless but hey they had some sorta "friendship link" so what can I say /shrug. Kinda think the staff roles need to be looked at again. Based on personal opinion people like Madara should be atleast Moderator by now. He was super helpful and active when I was still staffing (idk if things have changed) and I have no idea why he's still Helper, but hey that's up to the Admins to revise.
i agree with almost everything, but Madara rarely comes on, honestly idk how he's still staff

Vahald

Ok, players, what can I say about the players on OPBlocks. The players on OPBlocks are little incompetent Bazookaes that need to Fudge off. I was holding back into making this thread because I thought that the staff of this server were good and that they knew what to do when making a server, but clearly I am so Fudgeing wrong. Ok where do I start; a couple days ago, I logged on the server with my Lefky account, and then instantly, someone started talking Sugar about Lefky10, the used to be helper, and this really hurt me because Lefky is always on not like the other stupid pieces of Sugar that people call a staff member. But only the helpers are the ones that are active, always helping on the server, doing their Fudgeing job. You see, I don't give a Fudge what anyone else says, I don't give a Fudge about what the staff members above helpers say; "Well I am trying to bring out updates to the server" "I am useful to the community and help people whenever they need help." "I have school so I can't always help everyone." "We are trying to bring out updates that the players want.". 1. I don't care if you are doing your Fudgeing best to bring out updates to this server, there are plenty of other admins, devs, and managers on other Fudgeing servers that help their players even though they are working on updates. Admins, devs, and managers are supposed to be on the server like helpers, telling players information they do not know, helping players when they can and when they are suppose to. 2. The only staff members I Fudgeing see are helpers, doing their Fudgeing job, something some staff members cannot manage to do. I hate the amount of bullSugar that players send at helpers, players talk so much Sugar for no Fudgeing reason whatsoever, it's not like they can do any better. 3. I do not care about anything anyone says, you literally cannot not say anything about you having school or work or whatever your Fudgeing stupid excuse is. You are not the only person in the world that has to go to school or work and have other things to do at the same time. There is 100% someone in the staff team that goes to school and actually do their job. 4. I hate would hate the fact that a staff member would say this. It's not like the server has received a Fudgeing Sugar ton of hate because of their ridiculous Roloed updates. Staff members on this server is actual Sugar, I have never seen a worse server than this OPBlocks. The only reason why the staff are only wanting their players feedback NOW is because of how much people are telling them that they need to listen to us and quit Fudgeing thinking that they know what US the players want. If I feel like adding anything more into this little thread I will add it, but for now, shoot all the hate you want to send me.
who cares

timeflies

Infamous Member
Other than your report farming, I agree. Staff (especially the higher ups ahem cookie) need to start actually doing more. Big finished making the donor mines, and told cookie to add them, to which he responded: "nah i dont feel like it". Sorry but it's your job, doesn't matter how you feel. If you can't handle it, resign already. Not saying I was a good staff member, but when I was staff, I would actually come on and do my job if someone asks me to, I'd help people when they need it, and overall just actually do what I was supposed to. Not to mention our SrMod and Admin love to play around with their perms with their friends. I'm sorry, but you have these perms to do your job, not to mess around with your friends. And now Big, who is one of the only competent staff members we had, just resigned, so yeah the future isn't looking bright.
I've never said "nah I don't feel like it" it's the fact that I'm in school and I also have a really messed up sleeping schedule. Pig, I've done a lot of the work all December, I'm not lazy, I'm just out of ideas. Most of the things with bugs involve the dev, there's only so much I can do for the server. Trust me, I want to see the server go well, but even I'm scared in the end. The dev has a list with the majority of the bugs, and everything on the "Server Changes" thread was written up on a document by me and given to the developer. I'm not going to share my opinion on the server publicly, but I am just as clueless as everyone else.

Chrissy, I suggest reading my reply to Pig, and I've already noted promotions, just currently trying to resolve some final issues.

But anyways, I'll forward this thread to phvse and Aoros to voice their opinions and get a well-understanding on what's all going on with the server. All I would hope personally is to see something huge happen, something that will connect this community and this server back to the position it originally was before the slow hillslope in v6-v7.

Ok, players, what can I say about the players on OPBlocks. The players on OPBlocks are little incompetent Bazookaes that need to Fudge off. I was holding back into making this thread because I thought that the staff of this server were good and that they knew what to do when making a server, but clearly I am so Fudgeing wrong. Ok where do I start; a couple days ago, I logged on the server with my Lefky account, and then instantly, someone started talking Sugar about Lefky10, the used to be helper, and this really hurt me because Lefky is always on not like the other stupid pieces of Sugar that people call a staff member. But only the helpers are the ones that are active, always helping on the server, doing their Fudgeing job. You see, I don't give a Fudge what anyone else says, I don't give a Fudge about what the staff members above helpers say; "Well I am trying to bring out updates to the server" "I am useful to the community and help people whenever they need help." "I have school so I can't always help everyone." "We are trying to bring out updates that the players want.". 1. I don't care if you are doing your Fudgeing best to bring out updates to this server, there are plenty of other admins, devs, and managers on other Fudgeing servers that help their players even though they are working on updates. Admins, devs, and managers are supposed to be on the server like helpers, telling players information they do not know, helping players when they can and when they are suppose to. 2. The only staff members I Fudgeing see are helpers, doing their Fudgeing job, something some staff members cannot manage to do. I hate the amount of bullSugar that players send at helpers, players talk so much Sugar for no Fudgeing reason whatsoever, it's not like they can do any better. 3. I do not care about anything anyone says, you literally cannot not say anything about you having school or work or whatever your Fudgeing stupid excuse is. You are not the only person in the world that has to go to school or work and have other things to do at the same time. There is 100% someone in the staff team that goes to school and actually do their job. 4. I hate would hate the fact that a staff member would say this. It's not like the server has received a Fudgeing Sugar ton of hate because of their ridiculous Roloed updates. Staff members on this server is actual Sugar, I have never seen a worse server than this OPBlocks. The only reason why the staff are only wanting their players feedback NOW is because of how much people are telling them that they need to listen to us and quit Fudgeing thinking that they know what US the players want. If I feel like adding anything more into this little thread I will add it, but for now, shoot all the hate you want to send me.
Hey,

It's clear OPB hasn't had the greatest last months. Although we can't make up for the past, we are doing everything we can when it involves the future. We're actively gathering feedback and making changes as we see fit. For sure, it's not going to be easy, heck that's a given, but we will overcome this slope slowly but surely. As a player, I completely understand where you're coming from and I do apologize for the past. I will ensure OPB continues to move in a good direction and with that hopefully, it's enough to bring back the community you once all had.

Nothing gets done in a day, but over time you'll see the drastic improvements made to the network, I can assure you that.

Best,
Casey

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
I've never said "nah I don't feel like it" it's the fact that I'm in school and I also have a really messed up sleeping schedule. Pig, I've done a lot of the work all December, I'm not lazy, I'm just out of ideas. Most of the things with bugs involve the dev, there's only so much I can do for the server. Trust me, I want to see the server go well, but even I'm scared in the end. The dev has a list with the majority of the bugs, and everything on the "Server Changes" thread was written up on a document by me and given to the developer. I'm not going to share my opinion on the server publicly, but I am just as clueless as everyone else.
I'm not saying you don't do anything, I know you do what you can, and we all appreciate it (mostly), but most people here have school, and some have a messed up sleep schedule too, like me, and yet I still find time to work on things other than school. Not accusing you of anything, just pointing out that school isn't really a valid excuse since everyone else has it too.
Hey,

It's clear OPB hasn't had the greatest last months. Although we can't make up for the past, we are doing everything we can when it involves the future. We're actively gathering feedback and making changes as we see fit. For sure, it's not going to be easy, heck that's a given, but we will overcome this slope slowly but surely. As a player, I completely understand where you're coming from and I do apologize for the past. I will ensure OPB continues to move in a good direction and with that hopefully, it's enough to bring back the community you once all had.

Nothing gets done in a day, but over time you'll see the drastic improvements made to the network, I can assure you that.

Best,
Casey
I was about to link a post to a suggestion I made, only to find out it's been deleted. Note to whoever deleted it, you can't just go around deleting people's suggestions for no reason. At least deny it and give a reason, don't just avoid responsibility.

Anyways, my suggestion is to stop denying suggestions for being "too op". This is OP prison, that's literally the point, for everything to be insanely OP, because that's what makes it different, and more importantly, FUN. Everyone here can agree with me that the server is just boring the way it is. We need things that will actually be fun to do, not just mine all day with no real objective. So buff enchants, ADD BACK CRITTERS, do whatever the hell you want, it's op prison, thats what this is for.

Chrissy, I suggest reading my reply to Pig, and I've already noted promotions, just currently trying to resolve some final issues.

But anyways, I'll forward this thread to phvse and Aoros to voice their opinions and get a well-understanding on what's all going on with the server. All I would hope personally is to see something huge happen, something that will connect this community and this server back to the position it originally was before the slow hillslope in v6-v7.
Brah, I go to sleep every other day just because of the amount of work I have to do in school.

G

Goddessics

Hey,

Best,
Casey
easy fix is to unban