PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Rank prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

finnoybu

So, I'm currently Hoarder on Lollipop & I wanted to upgrade to Destroyer. The price is normally $80, but reduced to $40 with the 50% sale. However, I'm no rank on Caramel & Destroyer is also $40.

Shouldn't Hoarder > Destroyer only be a $20 upgrade normally & $10 with the sale?

Rizuri

Infamous Member
I know, If I am not wrong the discounts are a percentage of the original cost not the reduced with rank upgrade.

finnoybu

Shouldn't make a difference. If the upgrade from Hoarder > Destroyer is normally $20, that's the most I should be paying. With the discount, you'd expect it to be $10, but I'm being charged the full $40 sale price for Destroyer. That's not right

Also, I shouldn't be able to even buy Hoarder or below, but the shop doesn't stop me from adding it to my cart. :/ Glitchy.

ShiroHibikii

If you received the Hoarder rank for free because of the compensation for V1, it won't display you as a hoarder in the store, thus you have the buy the full price of Destroyer. However, if you buy the destroyer for the full price (With discount or without doesn't matter), the ranks above will be discounted and counted as upgrades.

34D

The shop only takes off a tiny bit of how much you need to pay as destroyer is 35 for me as I have got muncher so I get 5 dollars off

D

DannyBoyGamer32

So, I'm currently Hoarder on Lollipop & I wanted to upgrade to Destroyer. The price is normally $80, but reduced to $40 with the 50% sale. However, I'm no rank on Caramel & Destroyer is also $40.

Shouldn't Hoarder > Destroyer only be a $20 upgrade normally & $10 with the sale?
I baught it for $15 so i dont know

finnoybu

If you received the Hoarder rank for free because of the compensation for V1, it won't display you as a hoarder in the store, thus you have the buy the full price of Destroyer. However, if you buy the destroyer for the full price (With discount or without doesn't matter), the ranks above will be discounted and counted as upgrades.
Aaah.... good point. Gotta check my receipts and see whats what. Kinda silly tho. if i paid for a rank i n V1, was compensated in V2, shouldnt there be some comp for the upgrade? rip. it is what it is. i'll check my records and file a support claim, if needed. otherwise... its only money, right? stuff grows on trees, so... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.