PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criinge

This server is to toxic. I am quitting. I know some of you might say "Your rude, we're not toxic!" and I agree. I need a break from minecraft, it is not making me any nicer or anything. Before everyone ask for my stuff, I am not giving anyone anything. Bye.

Last edited:

Rizuri

Infamous Member
This server is to toxic. I am quitting. I know some of you might say "Your rude, we're not toxic!" and I agree. I need a break from minecraft, it is not making me any nicer or anything. Before everyone ask for my stuff, I am not giving anyone anything. Bye.
Bye Current
Good luck in life

NotDuck

You quit just because you can't handle a little bit of replies on your application? You clearly aren't ready for staff if you just do this ****.

Criinge

You quit just because you can't handle a little bit of replies on your application? You clearly aren't ready for staff if you just do this Cookies.
No, this server is tiny, its boring, and have been thinking about quitting for a while.

NotDuck

That is a stupid reason to apply for staff. Staff takes dedication and isn't something you just do. If you aren't even dedicated to the server, how can you be a good staff? Smh.
Im running for president-doesn't become president- THIS IS DUMB I QUIT BYE I NEVER LIKED THIS JOB PCE NEVER COMING BACK FOR ANYTHING WAS PLANNING ON DROPPING OUT OF THE RACE

Criinge

I was gonna quit, then I thought it would be fun to be staff, then I asked for a deny, before I posted the staff app I was gonna post a quitting then. anyway's I should probably stop replying. Bye

Criinge

Well, when the server revamps I might come back on, I can't believe right when I decide to quit there is a big update!

ShiroHibikii

??? Make up your god damn mind. If you want to stay, stay. If you don't want to stay, pack up and leave. Now that you say you are going to stay this whole thread lost it's purpose and it just wasted everyone's time replying or even reading it.

This server is to toxic.
Just a response to this, welcome to Minecraft young one. And if you want to know why people are rude to you, i'll be straight up honest with you. Stop being ignorant and look at yourself before judging the entire community, you're just making a complete fool out of yourself that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.