Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

QOTW (Week #17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiGsLamBoy

Ex Hippo Manager
I would like to see a trivia/parkour combo. Checkpoint after each parkour via server signs? Not sure if that would work. You wouldn't know if you got the question right or not until after the parkour. (Medium parkour, not too hard)

I feel server events are based around American time. Would like to see a few weekend events for Australians or just people living in a different time zone so we get a few more events.

I would like to see a huge sumo! (I already conversed with lefky about this and he said it’s in the works.) I would also love to see another boat event like last time, but maybe instead of a boat, we board another spaceship to do the event! It has to be parkour... It it’s not parkour, it won’t be amazing.

Looking over the events we currently have we have a lot of parkour and dropper based events. I believe a hunger games event that could be a one-time event would be nice but an event that may stay forever id like to see a pvp based event with different kits kinda like you'd play skywars in hypixel but without the floating islands bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.