Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

QOTW ( question or the week) #2

derug

Whats the most stupidest thing you ever got in trouble for.

For me in my school this was in 7 grade, I was thinkin all looking at this girl I dis not notiCe her at all so. So she raises her hand and tell the teacher im harassing her and the teacher called me to her desk and ask me what I was doing O said i was think she disnt believe me and I got detention.
Pretty stupid.

This happened quite recently,
I was in English classes and I was writing notes, the person in front of me was talking with the person next to him. The teacher suddenly said: MARK, Stop talking! I said something like: Ehmm okey
So the next time they were talking she blamed me again, she said something like this: MARK, You always act as the clown of the class! You make a joke person 1 laughs and then you feel cool.
I was like: excuse me? I was just taking notes, and did a gesture with my hands like: ?!?!?!
She got really mad and I almost got detention,
Luckily I didn’t get any detention, I didn’t even do anything and the ppl in front of me were just laughing

ChrisClassics

Alrighty

So in the 6th grade, I had a "locker pal" which was basically a small stuffed animal (about the size of your hand) with magnets in its hands and feet. Ofc me being me, I decided to stick it to the roof of the school bus and got an "administrative warning" for defacing school property

^ sorry I forgot to put that one in my staff app xD (but it wasn't on a server ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

xFlied

Dedicated Member
Back in second grade I used to do this fun thing where you wet a bunch of the poor quality toilet paper in the bathroom and throw it against the walls of the stalls and try and get the biggest explosion. This kinda started a trend in my school and a lot of people started doing it, but unlike me they never cleaned it up. I wasn't even caught I was called in because someone snitched on me. I had to sit out of recess for a whole week.

In 8th grade, my friend and I were messing around with Kahoot nicknames. We thought it'd be funny if we wrote all sorts of "creative" nicknames without pressing enter of course! We weren't that dumb! Our teacher could hardly take a joke! The desktop computer we were on was facing the teacher after all. Well, my friend, with all his infinite wisdom accidentally hit the enter key and because our screen was broadcasted the class, everyone knew who did it.

Luckily my teacher only gave us a stern talking to and didn't write us an office referral, I was pleased with the classroom detention. But yeah, that's my story. Just don't be dumb.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
got my first detention last year (still the only one) cause I was leaning back in my chair and apparently that was dangerous

another one;
Not me but a friend, wanted to see if he could jump and reach the illuminated exit sign
Well it turns out he could reach it, and he smacked it so hard it broke off from the ceiling

In 8th grade, my friend and I were messing around with Kahoot nicknames. We thought it'd be funny if we wrote all sorts of "creative" nicknames without pressing enter of course! We weren't that dumb! Our teacher could hardly take a joke! The desktop computer we were on was facing the teacher after all. Well, my friend, with all his infinite wisdom accidentally hit the enter key and because our screen was broadcasted the class, everyone knew who did it.

Luckily my teacher only gave us a stern talking to and didn't write us an office referral, I was pleased with the classroom detention. But yeah, that's my story. Just don't be dumb.
Had almost the same thing, just with kahoot bots.

annajlucas

Helper with extra perms
I was 5 years old living in Finland. I was in school and it was a really snowy day, I was having fun on break having a snowball fight and I got detention, for throwing a snow ball at someone. lol

xFlied

Dedicated Member
I just remembered another good one, this one is ingame though

I was playing on one of Ssundee's old servers, timelesspvp, and I was doing pretty good in /duels. A staff member got suspicious of me and screenshared me, and I was banned. What did the staff member find that was bannable? Apparently if you had a hacked client up to three months in the past, it counted as you hacking. The staff member found a copy of wurst in my garbage can that was two months old, and I was banned for 30 days. I never got back on the server because it was shut down before my ban expired, Ssundee abandoned the server and the owners couldn't keep it up.

I wasn't even hacking, but I was banned for downloading wurst 2 months ago, and the rules said it had to be 3 months ago minimum.

Just note that this was not recent, it was like 2015 2016 when this happened, no way servers are dumb enough to have that in the rules now.

Stupidest thing ive ever gotten in trouble for is helping someone up in the palyground in like 3rd grade. my best friend fell, and i helped him up. later got called down to the office because i apparently punched/pushed the kid. Stupidest. thing. ever. And the principal refused to pull the tape too!