Status
Not open for further replies.

BruhTBEN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Community Manager
Hideout Guide
Welcome! There are a few things you should know about gang hideouts before you start to play OPBlocks Prison. Your hideout is where you primarily do everything regarding mining, killing mobs, farming, and more! Your hideout is unique to your gang, meaning every gang has its own hideout, and players cannot go into your hideout.

How do I upgrade my hideout mine?
Type in chat /hideout or /ho → click on "Mine" → View all the Mine Upgrades OR
Type in chat /hideout or /ho → click on "Hideout Structures" → View all the Structure Upgrades

You can also upgrade other things in your hideout by grinding with your gang members to make them better. For example:

Farming - Breaking more crops = better farm quality
Spawners - Killing more mobs = more gang score added to your gang while killing mobs
Bosses - Defeating more bosses = ability to spawn more bosses and earn more gang score from them
Mining - Mining more blocks can produce a variety of upgrades

What are hideout structures?
Hideout structures are a way for players to earn currencies in multiple different ways:

Ore Chunk - Gives eTokens and Beacons to players by breaking blocks and this chunk regenerated every 40 minutes!
XP Farm - Produces XP for a player passively, meaning the player will earn XP by just being in the server!
Beacon Station - Passively gives players Beacons while playing on the server!

Note: You can get to each of these structures by typing the commands /orechunk, /xpfarm, and /beaconstation in chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.