Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Player of the Week(week2): Kxtrxses "Kat"

Should I do this again?

• Total voters
Hello there! I told you all that I would do this again. Especially after all the good things I've heard from other people about this week's Player of the Week!
Remember, If you would like to recommend someone for next week's PotW please dm me on discord KcKs11_Ideal#1106! Don't forget to mention why you are recommending them!

This week's PotW is @katrxses! Yes I know it's another helper, but for good reason! I have heard so many good things from people recommending her. So how about we get started.
Kat is a helper, an very active helper who puts other before herself. I personally haven't known Kat for that long but as long as I have known her, she has been an amazing player! Kat is very gentle and loves to joke around. She can often be seen on the server, well, helping players out. Kat has a great personality and great humor!
I got a recommendation from an anonymous user that stood out to me among the other recommendations. I have asked this user for permission to use what they wrote in this week's post.
"Kxtrxses has always been there for me and others, she always puts others like me before herself. She is an amazing person and deserves the world!"
So Kat I hope you reading this because in case you didn't know you have made an impact on many people's lives.

@katrxses
Applied: November 14, 2020
Accepted" November 17, 2020
Helper since: November 20, 2020

Kat is definitely a player I would recommend getting to know!