1. Server IP: play.opblocks.com | Hope to see you there!
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted OpticLuLz's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by OpticLuLz, Mar 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dobob8

Dobob8 Active Member

Whilst o might of quit he is a genuinely nice guy and seemed to help out alot when I used to play.

I see you borrowed my point about the cons, why put them there if you are trying to be accepted ;)

+1
    Gratz on helper

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mutah

Mutah Dedicated Member

i read the whole thing this time!
    even tho we got off to a bad start i like u now so thats good.
    pretty friendly guy and muture
    although these are both like the worst punishments to receive i hope the staff can look past that

+1 i like u and ur friendly gl luck

cos they want to know ur weaknesses when ur applying for irl job they ask the same thing. they want to see that u admit to weakness not that u hid it

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sub

Sub New Member

+1 He's my son, my baby daddy.
    In all seriousness, super nice and a chill person to hang with, helps a lot of people when needed. Best of luck <3

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hunye

Hunye New Member

+2 You are a very active member. I'd say you are congenial, you are friendly and respectful which I appreciate. You are mature and sensible. Your application offers quite a few reasons to the perspicacious staff. Those reasons have lead me to think you are percipient. Knowing you are familiar to opblocks. Your honestly capable of being a staff maybe even more proficient than the staff we have now. I wish you goodluck! Chaos.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tinton

Tinton New Member

-1 in my opinion you will false ban people for hacks

6. OpticLuLz

OpticLuLz Well-Known Member

Calm down there buddy, 1- Helpers can’t ban. 2- Mod is a long way down and even they require recordings. 3- I’m not ignorant. When I report you, I don’t go out of my way to influence people. It’s more of me wondering if anyone sees something that I missed in a fishy duel. Take jiewens report for example, I had no idea wither and poison had the same issue on prison until me and sav tested it on koth. Immediately after I came back here and requested the report’s denial. Or more recently, take my report on Dark_Shad0w in which I acknowledged that while I caught Dark in a very convincing aftermath, I didn’t manage to record on time to showcase his nuker.

However, this is a staff application and you’re entitled to your vote so, thank you for voting.

#26 OpticLuLz, Mar 6, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Super_Blocker

Super_Blocker Member

+1 I really think u would fit perfectly in staff, I always look up to u as a staff to be honest. U always answer me in any way possible, even if they are questions everyone should know u still help me. U have stood beside me while getting bullied and helped me get through these moments and believe it or not u made me feel better. U are always online and ready for anything. I couldn't think of anyone better than u who would fit better in staffing position. I wish u all the luck dude : )

• Like Like x 1
  8. _SavAgE_X

_SavAgE_X Helper
    Staff Member Helper

So here are my views on your application and you in general.

With your experience as staff before you could be a really good addition to the staff team. I have had my quarrels with you, but now we actually are somewhat friendly to each other.
    Though while having a staff application up we noticed you saying "Arguing with staff is one of my favourite pass times", When you had said that I was in a call with another staff member and we were both taken back by what you said.
    Especially since you should know about respecting staff as a former staff member, who also knows how annoying it is when someone argues with every decision you make. Another thing is don't refer to the server as "ded" or "dead", as a staff member/applicant you are setting an example for players. By calling the server "ded" you are creating a negative image of the server.

Anyways good luck with your application!

9. JustMe03

JustMe03 Dedicated Member

Well it is losing players

10. OfficialFood

OfficialFood Senior Member

Still no exception to downgrade the server you are applying for in any capacity. Even if it is dying, as a staff member in the making, you would want the server to strive under any circumstances. Considering he's applying, it's because he wants exactly that. He wants to help the server and view it as striving and not dying. My belief is that, not from friend to friend, from play to player is Optic would impact the server greatly if becoming staff. I know his importance to a team just from looking at the application. If he was accepted, he would be an industrious working to achieve what he needs to. All players would get the punishment they deserve, no bias opinions. Optic doesn't surround himself in drama, therefore he rarely takes side. An amazing staff quality is just that, serving justice as it should be and punishing any player no matter what. A mature, understanding, knowledgeable player to the rules, helpful, non-bias, outgoing player. Qualities that would assure an amazing staff member and will stick no matter the circumstances. I believe that Optic would make an amazing staff member and influence players and even other staff members in multiple ways. +1 for me, hope to see you with that Helper tag soon.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Wedek

Wedek Active Member

pretty ok

+1

• Like Like x 1
  12. TheAngelicOne

TheAngelicOne New Member

+1
    Optic is nice in game from what I can see but rarely really talks to other people most of the time I see him saying no to monopoly

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Luigi

Luigi Well-Known Member

EDIT: Reinstated

#33 Luigi, Mar 8, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  14. Scare23

Scare23 Member

I think your would be a great staff member, your really active and you seem very mature, I fell like you would punish as needed and make the community a better place!!

• Like Like x 2
  15. jiewenpro27

jiewenpro27 Active Member

I don’t think you should be staff as you reported me for anti KB but I was not hacking it was posion or wither you did not even know about it although it has been said on Fourms before many times.

16. OpticLuLz

OpticLuLz Well-Known Member

From what I’ve seen before that report, they were talking about Poison and Wither reducing kb on factions not prison.
    Regardless, staff never denied that report, I did. Me and @LovesPhilosophy went to koth to replicate what happened to you, and as soon as I saw it was a bug I requested a report denial. If there was a better way to deal with that situation, why don’t you let me know? I did nothing wrong by reporting.

17. redkeeper42

redkeeper42 New Member

Mostly cause their getting false banned

18. JustMe03

JustMe03 Dedicated Member

Just because you got banned it doesn't mean that it's losing players because of this

19. Goddessics

Goddessics Well-Known Member

There are many people getting banned. Our staff team is human, so there might be some mess ups but they can easily fix that. Although you might be banned you can still be unbanned through appealing. But you still have a valid reason why you’re banned. OpBlocks is not losing players because of false banning people. If they do, then the player can privately message a staff member. Please keep this topic away from staff applications as it has nothing to do with OpticLulz’s application. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Jkplayz4meh

Jkplayz4meh New Member

Optic in chat I have been saying #Optic4Staff 4 ages now and you have finally aplied.
    I really do think you would do great at being a staff REASONS: Whenever there is a hacker in pvp and you are on, everyone can relly on you to kill them. You use alot of macros just to help people out. You are friends with alot of staff and have been playing for ages.
    Thanks... ShootThePoop honestly idc if u read this or not LOL

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.