Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

OPBlocks v5 Closure

Status
Not open for further replies.

timeflies

Infamous Member
I'm sure as you're all aware v5 is ending pretty soon and v6 is having its approach. During the past 7 months, I've been gathering and recording the top moments of Prison v5. As most are probably aware I made a video back near the ending of v4 which included a few memories but with me going into v5 from the start knowing "Oh, let's collect memories" this video turned out in my opinion way better. I put in a bit more time into this on gathering the recordings together and putting a few more visual effects to make this video look overall better. Below you'll find the v5 video, credits towards this video, and lastly for those who missed it, the v4 video. As a community, I was very grateful for this version as I've made many new friends and enjoyed every aspect of it, enjoy the video.

puckvapes | @Puxk
MysticRosess | @MysticRosess
FencingGreyhound | @FencingGreyhound
xMochi | @Mochi
CowOfSteel | @CowOfSteel
subvapes | @Sub
myrtics | @MyrticsYT
SmolTinyBean | @OgMinisuga
SuperPiggeh | @SuperPiggeh
Suffocatings | @Suffocatings
Annegare | @Annegare
BigCDG | @BigCDG
TheNamesTurtle | @TheNamesTurtle

Music »

Wiz Khalifa - "See You Again" Paino
(Link to video)
Marshmello & Anne-Marie - "Friends" Piano
(Link to video)
Music was found with help from BigCDG and Annegare.

For those who missed it, you can find all information on the v4 video here.

BigCDG

It is sad to see v5 ending! I made a lot of new friends and memories in this version. I can't wait for more memories to come in v6!

3:18 LOL

Last edited:
I'm sure as you're all aware v5 is ending pretty soon and v6 is having its approach. During the past 7 months, I've been gathering and recording the top moments of Prison v5. As most are probably aware I made a video back near the ending of v4 which included a few memories but with me going into v5 from the start knowing "Oh, let's collect memories" this video turned out in my opinion way better. I put in a bit more time into this on gathering the recordings together and putting a few more visual effects to make this video look overall better. Below you'll find the v5 video, credits towards this video, and lastly for those who missed it, the v4 video. As a community, I was very grateful for this version as I've made many new friends and enjoyed every aspect of it, enjoy the video.

puckvapes | @Puxk
MysticRosess | @MysticRosess
FencingGreyhound | @FencingGreyhound
xMochi | @Mochi
CowOfSteel | @CowOfSteel
subvapes | @Sub
myrtics | @MyrticsYT
SmolTinyBean | @OgMinisuga
SuperPiggeh | @SuperPiggeh
Suffocatings | @Suffocatings
Annegare | @Annegare
BigCDG | @BigCDG
TheNamesTurtle | @TheNamesTurtle

Music »

Wiz Khalifa - "See You Again" Paino
(Link to video)
Marshmello & Anne-Marie - "Friends" Piano
(Link to video)
Music was found with help from BigCDG and Annegare.

For those who missed it, you can find all information on the v4 video here.
Hi how are ya ;) when is reset date damn it!

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Why was I tagged, I had nothing to do with this

But anyways, nice video, RIP v5, you will always be remembered as the version that was so overhyped before release and died out after a month. You will be missed.

Big and Cookie have made a lot of new friends, I've lost a lot of old friends, but hey, the past is the past. You know who you are, miss ya guys <3

Plus I don't even know if I'll come back for v6, I'm literally obsessed with this one server which I won't name, I started a month ago and my playtime is already higher than 80% of the players... I have an addiction and I need help.

Last edited:

FencingGreyhound

Why was I tagged, I had nothing to do with this

But anyways, nice video, RIP v5, you will always be remembered as the version that was so overhyped before release and died out after a month. You will be missed.

Big and Cookie have made a lot of new friends, I've lost a lot of old friends, but hey, the past is the past. You know who you are, miss ya guys <3

Plus I don't even know if I'll come back for v6, I'm literally obsessed with this one server which I won't name, I started a month ago and my playtime is already higher than 80% of the players... I have an addiction and I need help.
Dude you are in it. There is like a whole duel with you

G

Goddessics

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR INCLUDING ME IN THE VIDEO. I’m actually crying like I thought you liked my company. Thanks a lot. I understand why I don’t talk to you anymore because you are an ass. Aye

timeflies

Infamous Member
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR INCLUDING ME IN THE VIDEO. I’m actually crying like I thought you liked my company. Thanks a lot. I understand why I don’t talk to you anymore because you are an ass. Aye
Actually.. I didn't have any videos, thought I did but realized as I was putting the video together I didn't. I do enjoy your company, lately I really haven't been in the mood of going to anyone except a few, I did go to you but you never responded. Sorry I wasn't able to include any parts with you, I honestly thought I had clips with you, you are in chat on the sumo parts anyways :/

DannyPX

V5, this was a wild adventure for the whole server. For me, well it was interesting. Made new friends and enemies like most people. It was a fun time but eventually it has to end.

Cya nerds <3

Status
Not open for further replies.