Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

OPBlocks v4 Closure

Status
Not open for further replies.

timeflies

Infamous Member
Many know, that OPBlocks v4 is coming to an ending, so I thought I'd volunteer this time to make a video of the good five months we've had as a community. I'd like to thank a few people for helping to make this video possible. @Dh & @SuperPiggeh thank you both for the parts you've taken role into. Rose helping find the awesome music I'm sure you will enjoy (guess the song titles below ;)). SuperPiggeh for helping me fly through the mines in spectate to make a fantastic clip. Overall, I'm not going to spoil the video as I want you to be surprised at what I've recorded and put together within a month of time. But thanks to all for all the memories that together as a community we've made and apologizes if you're not in the video, it's hard to include everyone. Enough rambling, enjoy the video ! : D
(p.s. I didn't use shaders as it would've caused lag, sorry)

Hope you enjoyed the video, feel free to tell me your thoughts below !

People that were in the video:
CasualSarcasm/ @Lynn
Annegare/ @Dh
SuperPiggeh/ @SuperPiggeh
heyimkrislyn/ @Krislyn
Chrissehh/ @Chrissehh
xMochi/ @Mochi
_NeonTurtle_/ @NeonTurtlesPig:3
Sarah/ @Sub

Music by:
Toms Mucenieks (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfWXf5EvbPUxrN7vFDspDQQ)
I do not own any of the music played through the video, thanks to Rose for finding/providing the music.
Rose (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3Cp0VlHw4nT_jkAYGqcI9g)

D

Deleted member 3840

Dang shoulda put in the part of where I called Kirby Jake Paul xD. Nice video.

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
6:40 merightheres sign "good at pvp - pucks better" i cannot lie

btw this is more of a justacookie v4 highlights might want to change it to "my v4 highlights" not just v4 closure or whatever

CookieYT

Many know, that OPBlocks v4 is coming to an ending, so I thought I'd volunteer this time to make a video of the good five months we've had as a community. I'd like to thank a few people for helping to make this video possible. @Dh & @SuperPiggeh thank you both for the parts you've taken role into. Rose helping find the awesome music I'm sure you will enjoy (guess the song titles below ;)). SuperPiggeh for helping me fly through the mines in spectate to make a fantastic clip. Overall, I'm not going to spoil the video as I want you to be surprised at what I've recorded and put together within a month of time. But thanks to all for all the memories that together as a community we've made and apologizes if you're not in the video, it's hard to include everyone. Enough rambling, enjoy the video ! : D
(p.s. I didn't use shaders as it would've caused lag, sorry)

Hope you enjoyed the video, feel free to tell me your thoughts below !

People that were in the video:
CasualSarcasm/ @Lynn
Annegare/ @Dh
SuperPiggeh/ @SuperPiggeh
heyimkrislyn/ @Krislyn
Chrissehh/ @Chrissehh
xMochi/ @Mochi
_NeonTurtle_/ @NeonTurtlesPig:3
Sarah/ @Sub

Music by:
Toms Mucenieks (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfWXf5EvbPUxrN7vFDspDQQ)
I do not own any of the music played through the video, thanks to Rose for finding/providing the music.
Rose (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3Cp0VlHw4nT_jkAYGqcI9g)
shoulda had Tom do :)

merighthere

Dedicated Member
6:40 merightheres sign "good at pvp - pucks better" i cannot lie

btw this is more of a justacookie v4 highlights might want to change it to "my v4 highlights" not just v4 closure or whatever
u should get on velt sometime (they unbanned like a sheit ton of ppl)

and coolio video

xMc

This looks familiar :thinking:
Can't get as good as this.
Although I didn't really care enough for v4 I can understand with the 1-2 years I spent here.
This is the good **** for me.

-

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Nothing compared to v1

I assume when u talk about memories you mean like the memories of the 15 ppl who played on v4

Status
Not open for further replies.