Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Opblocks records

derug

Hello everyone so I was thinking of ways to make opblocks better and I came up with a way to do that. I have thought about adding records to opblocks likes its own is top records or its prison top records for each server. Then we would have other records like who has the most messages on the forums and stuff and more. I feel like it would be fun to add a little spice to the community and it would be fun. Still confused I will explain it to you.

So think of at the end of the skyblock season right before they're about to close it we would look to see what was the highest value. After that, we would check to make sure that everything they got was legit and they didn't break any rules for it. after that, we would ask for evidence for this and would make sure that this person has played before and everything basic things. This would go along with prisons of course so that would help. There would other records for events like gladiator and Knock out and more.

Now you may be wondering how are we ganna record kills for gladiator well the person would need to have a recording for that since it would be hard for staff to track. For events, there would be like most kills or fastest wins in an event and of course, you will need recording and proof for all events like this.

Now for forums, there would be records like most messages on the forum or most threads made and many more, of course, I'm not going to say everything.

But if you think this is a good idea you could say so and if they're a bunch of people to support it I will do but I will need help. If you have any more ideas for this you could message me on discord at #8574 ad reason I'm not putting it in suggestions is that I don't think it would get any attention so yeah.

Now you may be wondering how are we ganna record kills for gladiator well the person would need to have a recording for that since it would be hard for staff to track. For events, there would be like most kills or fastest wins in an event and of course, you will need recording and proof for all events like this.
This would be hard to do because the staff would need to make a kill leaderboard for every event they did.