Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

OP PICKAXE SHOP [NEW PRICES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Hey, welcome to my OP Pickaxe Shop!

Latest Update: New Prices! Prices are now worked out as 100 Etokens = $50k.

Here I will list pickaxes available for you guys to buy from me. If you want to request a custom pickaxe (the specific enchantments not listed here), please reply down below or PM me on the forums. All prices can be edited, so message me and ask for a price change! All pickaxes will either be named 'Candy Cane' or 'Pickaxe', as per the default & pickaxe kit.

Pickaxes being sold:
(Default) stands for Fortune 10, Efficiency 10 and Unbreaking 10.
Prices are worked out as 100 ETokens = $50k for pickaxes. I do not buy tokens, I sell pickaxes.

• 1x (Default) + Excavator 10 2.5 Million
  • 1x (Default) + Explosive 10 5 Million
  • 1x (Default) + Excavator 10 + Explosive 10 6.5 Million (Slightly cheaper than separate ones!)
  • 1x (Default) + Excavator 20 5 Million
  • 1x (Default) + Explosive 20 10 Million
  • 1x (Default) + Merchant 10 7.5 Million
Pickaxe Queue:
I had to implement a queue due to the amount of requests I'm getting. People at the top will be served next. I've included estimated waiting times on all requests.

Sold Pickaxes:

Coming Soon...

The Process:
If you want one of my pickaxes, or want a custom enchanted one which is not listed, you must PM me on the forums so we can strike a deal! Once we have agreed on the price, I will add the pickaxe to my plot on a chestshop. There you will be able to buy the pickaxe knowing it is 100% scam free, as you can check what enchantments are on the pickaxe, and check the price.

I will never do hand-to-hand deals, always by a chestshop. This means neither of us can scam each other, which means it is safe for me, and for you, the buyer.

If you have any questions about this, be sure to PM me on the forums, or reply down below.

Last edited:

Tom

FAQ

Is there a shorter easier link to this thread?
Yes! If you want to get here easily, use http://bit.ly/TomsOPPickShop which links you directly here. It's easier than remembering the whole URL to the thread!

How long does it normally take for my pickaxe to arrive on your plot, Tom?
Depending how busy I am, depending how long the queue is, depending on what enchantments you want, it won't take longer than 24-48 hours. As I say in the original post, it is a no-scam system. We use chestshops so neither of us can be scammed.

Last edited:

Safaris

Maxed out Excavator
Maxed out Fortune
Maxed out Effiency
Maxed out Explosive
Maxed out Candy Chaos
Maxed out Storm
Maxed out Frenzy
Maxed out Speed

Before completing all that work I wanna know how much ur charging

Tom

Maxed out Excavator
Maxed out Fortune
Maxed out Effiency
Maxed out Explosive
Maxed out Candy Chaos
Maxed out Storm
Maxed out Frenzy
Maxed out Speed

Before completing all that work I wanna know how much ur charging
Upwards of 500 million, that is a load of a lot of tokens for max efficiency + fortune alone, nevermind the others.

Last edited:
Upwards of 500 million, that is a hell of a lot of tokens for max efficiency + fortune alone, nevermind the others.
wow, if your right I feel stupid because I sold a maxed out pick when there was 50 on everything for 50mil. :(

funny thing is was that almost nobody still wanted to buy it. rip.

Tom

wow, if your right I feel stupid because I sold a maxed out pick when there was 50 on everything for 50mil. :(
I'm pretty sure 500mil is around the worth of it. Obviously, I and Safaris can come to a deal where we are both happy with the price, but 50mil is too low.

Are you interested in one of my pickaxes? :)

EDIT//
Someone sold me Full maxed out Pickaxe for only 30 million
o_O

I'm pretty sure 500mil is around the worth of it. Obviously, I and Safaris can come to a deal where we are both happy with the price, but 50mil is too low.

Are you interested in one of my pickaxes? :)
Yes but I'll probably buy one of your explosive picks and max it out from there, with explosive and excavator it's not too hard to max everything else out.

Status
Not open for further replies.