Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Once Upon A Time

OpticLuLz

Prologue
December 3rd, A dark and cold afternoon at home leaves one particular young man with nothing to do. Having not played minecraft in over a year goes and searches for a prison server to join. Ahh, yes. Prison was always his favorite gamemode. To kill players, mine blocks, extort the economy, and piss off guards while doing it; no doubt prison would be the catalyst to bring him back to minecraft. To google our hero was off, on a quest to find a small but not empty community prison server.
Chapter One: OpticLuLz
Welcome to my intro post! 3 days in and I'm absolutely in love with this server and it's community. Time to make myself known as part of it. So far my progress in 3 days has been regarded as by many "Unbelievable". I'm currently Z, have a 2.5B balance, have 2 titles from the black market, Level 25 Exca and Level 12 Jackhammer + a few other useless enchants on my pick, and I've mined just above 5M blocks. Sure, to some of you these feats are dull and common, but it's what got me so addicted to the server. I just got here and have so much more to do!
Thank you for reading my intro, see you ingame!

J

JustMe03

Prologue
December 3rd, A dark and cold afternoon at home leaves one particular young man with nothing to do. Having not played minecraft in over a year goes and searches for a prison server to join. Ahh, yes. Prison was always his favorite gamemode. To kill players, mine blocks, extort the economy, and piss off guards while doing it; no doubt prison would be the catalyst to bring him back to minecraft. To google our hero was off, on a quest to find a small but not empty community prison server.
Chapter One: OpticLuLz
Welcome to my intro post! 3 days in and I'm absolutely in love with this server and it's community. Time to make myself known as part of it. So far my progress in 3 days has been regarded as by many "Unbelievable". I'm currently Z, have a 2.5B balance, have 2 titles from the black market, Level 25 Exca and Level 12 Jackhammer + a few other useless enchants on my pick, and I've mined just above 5M blocks. Sure, to some of you these feats are dull and common, but it's what got me so addicted to the server. I just got here and have so much more to do!
Thank you for reading my intro, see you ingame!
After breaking 60 mil blocks I want to kms ;)

Dream

ONCE UPON A TIME I WAS A HOE, AND IM ADMITTING IT CAUSE I CANT TAKE THE **** I WAS A HOE. 10/10 song