PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

OGBlocks Faction Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie__

This is the official OGBlocks recruitment thread. OGBlocks is an ftop faction with high hopes to destroy everyone (except @DdubsRulez2. He’s ok.) The application and more info about our faction can be found below.

1. What is your in game name?
2. How old are you?
3a. Are you better at pvp or base building?
3b. Describe your skills at the one you are better at
4. Do you have a donor rank? (If yes, which one)
5. Why should we accept you?
6. Anything else we should know?

If you are accepted you will be notified via this thread.

Info:

Ftop Place: 4/5 (We keep trading places with revenant)
Value: 7.5m (We lost 3 enderman spawners)
Members: 6
Base Location: Nice Try
Spawner Amount: 21 total (Most not placed)
Allies: Flux​

Last edited:

LightSome

Infamous Member
1. What is your in game name?_SavAgE_X

How old are you?16!!!

3a. Are you better at pvp or base building? I'm okay at pvp and I pride my self in the bases I've built before. (Archon)

3b. Describe your skills at the one you are better at. Honestly, manipulation. I've turned factions against each other and put blame on people for my insides and raids. Other than that I no life cannons.

4. Do you have a donor rank? (If yes, which one). I don't have a donor rank on factions. Simply feel we should be able too keep our ranks from prison. But I have candy king on prison.

5. Why should we accept you? Honestly, it's up to you. But I'll probably no life factions and I've had alot of experience in facs
I haven't played factions in 2-3months.

Aussie__

How old are you?16!!!

3a. Are you better at pvp or base building? I'm okay at pvp and I pride my self in the bases I've built before. (Archon)

3b. Describe your skills at the one you are better at. Honestly, manipulation. I've turned factions against each other and put blame on people for my insides and raids. Other than that I no life cannons.

4. Do you have a donor rank? (If yes, which one). I don't have a donor rank on factions. Simply feel we should be able too keep our ranks from prison. But I have candy king on prison.

5. Why should we accept you? Honestly, it's up to you. But I'll probably no life factions and I've had alot of experience in facs
Accepted, get online so I can give you an invite

1. What is your in game name? Dark_Shad0w
2. How old are you? 14
3a. Are you better at pvp or base building? Base building
3b. Describe your skills at the one you are better at: I can trench and build filters, I also know how to use gen buckets. Décor is also my forte.
4. Do you have a donor rank? (If yes, which one) I don't have a rank
5. Why should we accept you? You should accept me because I'm experienced with factions as I can build good defense and I'm here almost everyday. If there's something you need ask me to do Ill be happy to help.
I'm very active on the server as I'm on 6-7 days a week. Thanks
If you are accepted you will be notified via this thread.

Info:

Ftop Place: 4/5 (We keep trading places with revenant)
Value: 7.5m (We lost 3 enderman spawners)
Members: 6
Base Location: Nice Try
Spawner Amount: 21 total (Most not placed)

SmolTinyBean

1. What is your in game name? JustAMilk
2. How old are you? 1
3a. Are you better at pvp or base building? Blowing stuff up like booooom!!!
3b. Describe your skills at the one you are better at I like to sleep and walk
4. Do you have a donor rank? (If yes, which one) I have MVP ++
5. Why should we accept you? Cause life is great so
6. Anything else we should know? Yes, I like to sleep and walk cause life.

SmolTinyBean

How old are you?16!!!

Hey nub join karma top faction :D

Status
Not open for further replies.