PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

{NEWS} OPBLOCKS V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jer

Hello today I will be talking about the new update I will be constantly looking at the OFFICAL opblocks twitter @OPBlocks

V3 of opblocks will now include
Hub
New crates
Auction
Pets!

ETA?: The opblocks dev gems does not have an official release date yet but we're making good progress, expect an ETA soon.

News?:
MineBombs are being revamped alongside a new addition.

These are the name of the mine bombs?: peppermint pooper, bubble gum bomb, toffee torpedoed and finally Gummy grenade.

Well, that's all I have. If more info is leaked I will post it here!

Last updated 10/20/16

xFlied

Dedicated Member
I got this from twitter and did just a little thing.
You specifically said that you were going to be looking at the twitter, not copy and pasting directly from it.

Also this idea of news was already done by Speed__xD who was later copied by WhyShouldIEver, if they were still active with news, they would've posted something long ago, and they would paraphrase it, not copy and paste it.

You don't even need to have a twitter account to see their tweets, you're literally only doing this for posts...

Jer

You specifically said that you were going to be looking at the twitter, not copy and pasting directly from it.

Also this idea of news was already done by Speed__xD who was later copied by WhyShouldIEver, if they were still active with news, they would've posted something long ago, and they would paraphrase it, not copy and paste it.

You don't even need to have a twitter account to see their tweets, you're literally only doing this for posts...
Where is the post?

NotDuck

Buddy "new"s
Your post is complete garbage to be honest. Like we know this just stfu please? And stop trying to be a mini mod also. You're annoying.

-Your biggest fan

Status
Not open for further replies.