PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Need a bit of advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

xAlphaCat

Hey! So I just realized there was a 50% off sale! I'm thinking of getting a new rank (Anywhere from like gobbler-hoarder) I want advice on which rank would probably be the most cost-efficient. I am willing to spend up to $25 dollars. (Maybe $35) If the sale will go on for like another week/2 I might get Cprince. Let me know which rank would be the best for my money. (Like sell prices vs the amount of most ney I would spend)

Please Help!
-xAlpha

EDIT: Put in a pic of the prices.
store.opblocks.com
EDIT:Too lazy to upload to imgur. Just click on the link.

Last edited:

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
Actually I'd recommend CPrince instead of CLord. The only difference between the two mines is that you make 300k more per inv at CLord then at CPrince, which isn't much. It's really not worth spending $25 more on CLord for something as little as 300k more per inv.

Anyway, if you decide to buy CLord, congrats!

ShiroHibikii

As dial said, CLord isn't really much different from CPrince. If you want to buy something much cheaper and efficient, go for CPrince.

Jerreinemy

Don't waste your money on the server, Alex will shut it down when crainer gets board of it. I. E in 6 or so months if that

If you do decide to get a rank get destroyer, best for your money, you get/fly and other essentials, any higher rank is just more pv's and more plots along with more money in mines...

Status
Not open for further replies.