Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

My Sincere Apology

WhyShouldIEver

Re-posted from Pr****C

So, before we start, I would like to say that my old IGN was WhyShouldIEver. So please don't get confused during this story if you think I'm a rand or something. Also, I will be using the server name OPBricks, I think you all know what I mean when I say that...
-
As some of you may know, I resigned not due to the normal, usually reasons. I resigned to me believing I was immature. The reason I thought this was because of something that happened on OPBricks before I applied. I started to call people out when I left the server. I called people many, rude rude things. And, now that I look back at it, I was being insanely immature and selfish. I even told trkey that he should do better at his job, and that he's a terrible server owner. That was so not true. I realized that he has to juggle so many servers at once, and that he has to make deals 24/7. He does not have time off. he is a hard working person that deserves better treatment

Don't be toxic like I was.
I hope the people from OPBricks can accept my apology, and know that is very, very sincere.
-
P.S: I'm thinking of applying for staff again which probably will get denied because I reigned twice ;P and because of this. I do not want people saying "He's only saying this because he wants to become staff again." or "Dude what a suck up." because if I can be totally honest, this was the most apologetic I have ever been.
In fact, admins/managers, if you see this. I do NOT want this to affect my staff application results. I don't want to be that one staff member that got his way through by pitying himself.

Please.

Sincerely,
Brezy

Last edited:

ShiroHibikii

From my perspective you weren't really that toxic, you were stating some facts but you were phrasing it as if it was an attack or a threat. Plus, trkey is still young, he has school and doesn't have much time to work on the server, thus relying on the Managers, Developers, Admins and other staff. Even if you resigned, you did the right thing to apologise for your "toxidity". Still, the past is still the past. If you can see yourself improving, then do it. I wish you best of luck on your future staff application on Pr**e. If I ever learned anything from being staff on Pr**e and on OPBlocks, is that honesty is really appreciated.
~ Kuhaku

Owl

Dedicated Member
Re-posted from Pr****C

So, before we start, I would like to say that my old IGN was WhyShouldIEver. So please don't get confused during this story if you think I'm a rand or something. Also, I will be using the server name OPBricks, I think you all know what I mean when I say that...

-
As some of you may know, I resigned not due to the normal, usually reasons. I resigned to me believing I was immature. The reason I thought this was because of something that happened on OPBricks before I applied. I started to call people out when I left the server. I called people many, rude rude things. And, now that I look back at it, I was being insanely immature and selfish. I even told trkey that he should do better at his job, and that he's a terrible server owner. That was so not true. I realized that he has to juggle so many servers at once, and that he has to make deals 24/7. He does not have time off. he is a hard working person that deserves better treatment
Don't be toxic like I was.
I hope the people from OPBricks can accept my apology, and know that is very, very sincere.
-
P.S: I'm thinking of applying for staff again which probably will get denied because I reigned twice ;P and because of this. I do not want people saying "He's only saying this because he wants to become staff again." or "Dude what a suck up." because if I can be totally honest, this was the most apologetic I have ever been.
In fact, admins/managers, if you see this. I do NOT want this to affect my staff application results. I don't want to be that one staff member that got his way through by pitying himself.
Please.

Sincerely,
Brezy
Honestly I don't want you to come back

WhyShouldIEver

you arent sorry for sh*t c*nt, youre like skipper you say sorry, get staff, then abuse again. f*ck off.
Actually, I am. Also, do I even know you? And what do you mean by 'abuse' like ??? This was sincere, and I hope you're joking.

P.S: Are you HeeTee or something? If not I have no idea who you even are.
P.P.S: This is why I left, the toxicity on OPBlocks, and just a reminder, these 'online' people, are actual humans, who have REAL feelings.

merighthere

Dedicated Member
Actually, I am. Also, do I even know you? And what do you mean by 'abuse' like ??? This was sincere, and I hope you're joking.

P.S: Are you HeeTee or something? If not I have no idea who you even are.
P.P.S: This is why I left, the toxicity on OPBlocks, and just a reminder, these 'online' people, are actual humans, who have REAL feelings.
Just a quick question, why does popisbae not like you at all? ;-;