PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

My resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loganm1908

Hello everyone, if you don't know me I am loganm1908 and have been a helper on here since mid-August

Unfortunately today is the day I am removing my staff name. That doesn't mean I will be dropping this server completely, I'll still be checking on the forums ever so often, and maybe in game too to check up on things. So this isn't the last of me just yet

I'm not going to tag anyone because not many of the staff members and I had that greatest amount of friendship, but to the administrative team, I give my best regards to and wish them luck

I received a staff position on another server to hopefully learn and practice more on how to be a good helper, so if you find me on this servers "sister" server, come say hi :)

Good luck everyone and I'll see you all soon. Thank you for this great experience

ShiroHibikii

#GoodbyeLogan ;'< Sad to see you go man. Good luck in the future and you are always free to contact me if you need help with anything ^3^
~Kuhaku

OMG_Its_Rock

Hello everyone, if you don't know me I am loganm1908 and have been a helper on here since mid-August

Unfortunately today is the day I am removing my staff name. That doesn't mean I will be dropping this server completely, I'll still be checking on the forums ever so often, and maybe in game too to check up on things. So this isn't the last of me just yet

I'm not going to tag anyone because not many of the staff members and I had that greatest amount of friendship, but to the administrative team, I give my best regards to and wish them luck

I received a staff position on another server to hopefully learn and practice more on how to be a good helper, so if you find me on this servers "sister" server, come say hi :)

Good luck everyone and I'll see you all soon. Thank you for this great experience
See ya mate, thanks for helpin out on a dying server

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
Rip another staff member resigning. Didn't know you too well Logan but you seem like a rather nice guy. Hope to see you around.

Best wishes,
-Dial

Status
Not open for further replies.