Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

My pick

MartinFTW

So, today the server was down for a while, and it kicked me twice even after the down, so I guess its kinda glitchy atm.
I got my alt on for afk'ing my melon farm and it kicked both two accounts few minutes after the reboot. So I joined back in, wait for the prison to go on again, usual things.
However, I joined in with both my accounts and I was doing something on my main account, my alt was still at spawn standing there doing nothing. a few minutes later I see in my chat that my alt was killed and I was so surprised. I suddenly realized my pick was on my alt and I talked to whoever killed me.
Erdogan61
I asked him if I could get my pick back he said no instantly. so I thought I should offer a price
Then he said 830mil to sell to me which is all of my balance and I thought about it for a while.
I decided I would go for the offer but then this happened:
He said 830mil isn't enough and pushed the offer to 1.5bil. He even said 2.5bil was the right price.
Obviously, I cannot afford that, and he therefore denied me.
This is only a story and it's not a report or anything, just so you know even if the community is nice, there will always be ONE guy that's ruining the whole community with their bad behavings.
Also be aware of this Erdogan61 kid
Thanks for your time.