• Yes?

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unhurtful

The merge from OPBlocks to Prime was a mistake. It took like 5 updates and 2 resets to balance it. And even now it's alright but not prefect. I got bored of the same thing. And it felt dull without player heads, the killstreak leaderboards, most of the candy not working, and the cobwebs on the pvp arena there is a turn off.
And please to God, no NPCs please please no no no... Please /sellall (rank)-ores perms and signs for new people.

I hope theirs more for us to do and enjoy. I hope theirs player heads, and things 100% sable.

I hope there's actually ways to get stuff because on prison ice and prison fire on the other server, you can't even get arrows but you can craft a bow tho that pissed me off. And you couldn't use a anvil either I had like 10 dubs of chests of broken armor on 1 of the prison servers there and I couldn't repair because anvils didn't work. This effected others too.

I'm not hating on the another server I'm just stating my opinions on how we can better opblocks and make it sable. And enjoyable for everyone.

-xvc

Last edited:

Mochi

мocнι ♥
We are planning a new and updated OpBlocks that I hope will not disappoint you. So far, I am super excited for the server after seeing the plans for it. :3

ShiroHibikii

I don't know about you, but after hearing all the staffs reassurance about the new OPBlocks will not disappoint (Especially from Mochi), I think it's safe to say that this will not disappoint us.

If anything good came from the merge, in my opinion, it was getting to meet a lot of you OPBlocks players. Without the merge, I may have never met you guys! So I'm happy it happened, but I'm happier and more excited to come here. :D

angyma

Honestly I'm pretty sure it's just going to be a mix of the old OP-Blocks - things they meant to add - and suggestions from players that they (as in the management team) liked and approved of. Either way I'm still going to play on the new and updated OP-Blocks all the same.

o/ ang

Status
Not open for further replies.