Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

My Official PvP Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
This isn't gonna really be a guide on how to pvp because most of you probably know how to do that and possibly better than how I do it. This going to be more of factors affecting pvp.

Let's start with the devices you are using:

Computer
Your PC/laptop as a heavy affect on your fps(frame rates per second) which is very important in PvP. If your frame rates are low you will lag which will cause your movements to be delayed on your screen giving your opponents a huge advantage. In server lag you may freeze too.

RAM-Random-access memory is a form of computer data storage which stores frequently used program instructions to increase the general speed of a system. Basically this means that the more RAM your computer has or the more RAM you put into Minecraft or any other games, the faster your computer system will work to provide you a smoother gameplay. Large amount of RAM can speed up the storage performance by using drive cache. I personally suggest having 8GB of ram if not 16 for good smooth gameplay and fps at least. My self built computer has 16GB of Ram

MotherBoard-The motherboard will influence FPS by what type of hardware it can support. For example, some motherboards supports memory speeds all the way up to 3866MHz, while some can only support 2133MHz. In that fashion motherboards are able to influence the quality of hardware your entire rig can support, and by extension what FPS you can expect in games. In simple terms as Long as you have a well functioning Mother board it won't affect much of your gameplay unless you are thinking of being a serious gamer

Graphics Card: A graphics card consists of dedicated video memory and a graphics processing unit (GPU) that handles all sorts of calculations, like mapping textures and lighting surfaces while rendering millions of polygons. Simply put, the graphics card is the most vital component of your gaming PC. Your graphics card does most of the work during your gaming experience and getting a good graphics card will definitely increase your fps in games and so as to say make it "easier" and more "comfortable" for you to pvp

External Devices

Mouse- It is always important to choose a mouse and mousepad that suits you and works well for you. There is a lot of different mouses that work in different ways and I CBA to explain everything about a mouse so
https://www.msi.com/blog/5-tips-to-improve-performance-of-your-gaming-mouse take a look at this website as from all the pages I have read it has the best description to help you find a good mouse. Try to look for a mouse with a DPI button too.

Headset- Having a good headphone/headset doesn't impact gaining much but for me I always feel I do better in pvp and in games with my Spotify in the background and for games like CS GO sound is critical so try to get a good headset that you find comfortable and has a good mic too.

My setup
MSI Z720 Carbon Gaming Pro Motherboard
Nvidia GTX 1060 Graphics Card
Ballistix 16GB RAM
Razer Deathadder Chroma Mouse
Sennheiser Headphones

Your location affects your gameplay by a huge amount when it comes to online gaming especially in Minecraft. When you live close to where the sever is being hosted you get better/lower ping so your hits and whatever you do ingame has lower latency and registers faster. Having high ping can actually also help to as it gives delayed knockback in minecraft allowing one to get better strafes during the time of the delay. The main problem lie with the people who live not too far but not too close to servers as they have medium ping which gives them average latency. This means that their actions are not delayed enough to give them an advantage but are not registered fast enough to help them in pvp too.

Ingame

•Items

Sword- The sword is pretty self explanatory. It is a sharp stick made with a stick and does damage. The functions of a sword are hitting and blocking. Swords are usually the preferred weapons in 1.8pvp due to the fact that they do more damage. However, when an axe has the same damage as a sword it is a better weapon and I will explain why later. Blocking in Minecraft can be very important. It decreases the damage taken by hits and projectiles. I do not suggest trying to block hits as blocking slows you down and ultimately will allow someone to combo you if you try to block all their hits. Blocking arrows however is a good idea especially in a UHC battle unless you know that you can dodge the arrows which if in that case you should so you take absolutely no damage. Getting critical hits can also be a game changer in pvp. Contrary to popular belief critical hits are not hitting someone when you are jumping but actually when you are falling. Critical hit can cause you to do up to 50% more damage than usual.

Bow- The bow can act as a versatile weapon with different uses depending on the situation. When low on health and trying to retreat the bow can be used either to bow someone away from you until their health depletes forcing them to retreat to or to bow boost yourself away by shooting yourself forward so to get some distance and heal up before running back into the fight. The bow has 3 charges. The third charge is used when the enemy is far and you want to decrease/deplete their health before moving in for the kill. A bow can be deadly if you are able to get consecutive shots and getting the
opponent at a health disadvantage before the sword pvp even commences. The second charge is usually used to knockback someone to run away or one of my favourite uses is to use it to combo someone. A 2-charged bow shot gives a momentary arrow stun allowing you to get a good combo in if combined with a well played strafe. I normally suggest not using the one charge unless you are stuck in a corner and you are tying to hit someone away just enough for you to get out of the corner in near death situations.

Fishing Rod-The fishing rod is essential when it comes to pvp but is used mainly during Hunger Games or pvping in Hunger Games kits. The fishing rod has the same use as the bow other than the damage. It is easier to use and doesn't need to be charged. It gives a stun like the bow that allows you to get sick strafes and combos and also allows you to make a good escape. When you know an enemy is right on your trail. Making a quick turn to hit him with the rod and then continue running away may stun him just enough to make him stop chasing you or lose you

Flint and Steel-The flint and steel can be used as both a offensive and a defensive tool in PVP. It can open an attack or be used as an escape plan to run away.The first way to open up with a flint and steel is to lure you enemy towards you, and when they are close enough to reach you fire but not your hit-box, switch to your flint and steel, put a fire down, switch back to your weapon, and start hitting. Being on fire causes them to have ticks which prevents them from being able to get a good strafe or to run away. Another way to use the flint and steel is to run away and put a fire down behind you. You may also escape with this.

Food-Food is important in pvp and eating the right food can help you in pvp. Saturation is the speed at which you lose hunger. Good with higher saturation let's you keep your hunger for a longer period of time. While golden carrots have the best saturation, steak and cooked pork chops work well too. Try to avoid raw foods. Having to eat less allows you have to leave pvp less often and you will take less unnecessary hits. Golden apples also play a very important in pvp and using them at the right time is important especially when playing UHC pvp.

Buckets-Lava buckets and Water buckets are very important especially for Build UHC Battles. Learning how to use them properly can allow you to defeat an opponent that is better at sword pvp if you have good placement like Huawhwi. Lava buckets will do a lot of damage and set your opponent on fire which can turn the game around. The problem is to get your opponents to fall in your lava. Observing your opponents movements is very critical. Just like bows you have to assume the movement of your opponent to make him fall straight into your bucket. The water bucket is just as important. When hit by a flint and steal or lava bucket you need to have quick reflexes to switch to your water bucket instantaneously. It can also be used to distance yourself from your opponent when low on health. If placed well the opposing water current will cause your opponent to be pushed back.

Blocks-Blocks can be used to build over water,lava and obstacles to move easily across the map/arena. It is always good to have some blocks of you are allowed to build. You can also use it while running away to block your opponent and get him to change his direction.

PvP Tactics

Strafes

Straightlining-Straightlining isn't really considered a strafe but I decided to add it here as it is a pvp tactic and it is personally one of my favourite when I combine it with 16cps. The basic idea is to charge against the enemy. If they try strafing, get a quick hit on them, and, from the moment you get the first hit, it's game over. Keep furiously clicking, charge using W, and you'll shred the opponent to pieces. I've gotten many hit combos with this technique.

A-D strafe. The most common simple strafe is the A-D strafe which is just alternating the A and D while pvping in a sword fight. The main point is to dodge your opponents hits by moving left and right but locking your cursor onto him so that you are able to get hits which build up into a combo. But excessive A-D against a good opponent will result in him straightlining you so be smart with your timing. I usually like to have a 1.5 second alternate between my A and D but that is your personal choice/preference

Circle Strafe-Circle strafing is a method that is commonly heard of but not properly implemented. Most people say they can do it but usually mess it up although the technique is pretty simple. Usually you use only one either your A or your D key(although there are many variations) to circle around your enemy leaving him confused and letting you get hits. If you try going in the same direction as the person circle strafing you, you are probably going to die. I suggest going counter clockwise and then continue with a strafe or straightlining.

Blockhitting-Block hitting is the strategy of hitting while right click blocking with a sword. While block hitting you take 1/2 less damage from enemy attacks. Arrows additionally do much less damage when blocking. I personally really like block hitting but you can easily get defeated by strafes. Especially when fighting a team, it is easy for them to both hit you at the same time when block-hitting. Block hitting is good however in a 1 on 1 "man fight" if you want to call it that, for example if you are trapped in a house with someone and there is no space to run. It is also much easier to use than the other three techniques, so it definitely is not a terrible strategy. You must remember that when blockhitting you are extremely slow so people can strafe you from different directions. I suggest using it in situations when you are better geared but you know your opponent is a better pvper.

Clicking

Jitter clicking- Clicking fast is very important in pvp and jitter clicking is one way to help you achieve that and doesn't take much work. In fact you don't need to learn to jitter click just practice aiming when doing it. Basically I am quite sure you know that you can forcefully make a certain body part of yours shake. Like when you put a little of pressure on your head/hand it begins to shake. If you have a good mouse that detects light shaking, all you need to do is drink a lot of Red Bull and start shaking your hand/index finger. I used to do this and got about14 cow but found it a bit annoying to do

Butterfly clicking- Current this is what I use and it allows me to get 14-20cps. A misconception of butterfly clicking is that you bind both your left and right mouse click to attacking and thus get twice as much clicks which is actually wrong and easily bannable. Real butterfly clicking is having two fingers (your index and middle finger) on the left click button and alternate them to get more clicks. It needs a bit more practice and has to be learned but definitely to me shows better overall results. The important thing is using your ring finger for scrolling/leftclicking although I think hotkeying is better.

Normal clicking- If you really cba to learn how to click better you can just try to click faster and average 10cpa through normal clicking

FOV and Sensitivity

FOV- FOV stands for field of view. More FOV allows to see a larger portion of what is happening around you. Although I see that most pvpers usually keep their FOV to about 80 I always like mine at Quake pro as I am able to see more especially during Hunger Games or UHCMeet ups

Sensitivity- Sensitivity really depends on the player him/herself or their preferences. I keep my mouse DPI to 1200 and my mouse sensitivity to 110 as I like high sensitivity considering I play a lot of Skywars/Hunger Games/UHC meetups that require quick reaction or turning. The main problem of high sensitivity is that if you are not good you tend to miss some shots and cannot focus on your target. Most 1v1 pvpers keep Low sensitivity to lock on to their target in 1v1s. However in games with multiple players they cannot turn fast enough and this get hit from many directions while moving their cursor

Others

Resource Packs- Resource packs can also play a part in your fps and how comfortable you are while pvping. Fancy texture packs may lower you fps and may make you lag while pvping but simple texture packs that lower your sensitivity may make you feel dull and bored during pvp. I like pvping with texture packs that don't really affect your fps but definitely makes pvp more cooler such as Huahwi's InFinite and Tylarzzzz ice. Danteh's twin texture pack is also pretty cool too.

F5/Toggle camera- When being chased or being low on health and needing to heal up it is vital to know who is around you and when you can stop/heal up. You need to be able to toggle your perspective while continuing to sprint especially if your being chased or some loser in UHC is trying to clean you up after you had many sick kills. For me stretching to F5 is annoying and my computer requires time to press Function+F5 so I changed my hotkey for it

Hotkeys- Hotkeying to me is pretty important as if you want to be a good pvper you can't just keep using mouse scroll. You need to be able to switch out items and change to different slots quick and efficiently which is why hotkeying is important. Especially in PotPvP and UHC.

My Hotkeys-

Inventory-V
Toggle Perspective-C
Cinematic Camera(Not Important)-G
Toggle Sprint-R
Sneak-Shift
Optifine Zoom-F
1-1
2-2
3-3
4-4
5-5
6-z
7-x
8-y
9-u
Jump-Space
Throw Stuff-e
Playerlist/Tab-q

Setup in Build UHC
1-Sword
2-Fishing Rod
3-Blocks
4-Lava Bucket
5-Water Bucket
6-Water Bucket
7-Golden heads
8-Golden apples
9-Bow

In OPBlocks
1-Sword
2-Bow
3-T3 Nerds
4-T3 Lollis
5-T3 Laffy Taffys
6-T3 Marshmellows
7-T2
8-Cw Bow
9-Boost Bow

Mods- Mods can also play a huge part in pvp. Optifine increase my fps from 490 to about 530 fps and allows you to zoom which is good for pvp. Better Sprint/Toggle sprint is very useful in pvp as sometimes always having to double tap W or holding your sprint button down can be annoying so toggling it is good. Damage indicator is good as it allows you to see the health of your opponent however some servers do not allow it so I suggest using it on servers that do. Some servers automatically disable it for you. I suggest using a PvP mod pack like 5zig or what I prefer and personally use LabyMod to make it easier to install all these mods

I am done for now
If you have any suggestions for me to add on I will definitely do. If you want another tutorial on some other game be sure to reply or pm me and I will do one in Off Topic

Kenny

I don't understand how does one get ddosed whilst pvp i know you can get ddosed on ts but in minecraft i've never heard of that mind explaining that to me?
Well if someone ddosed you while you're pvping, it makes your ping go really high which can lead to you being logged out in combat.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
This also depends on whether or not you get ddosed while pvping. Also sensitivity of your game/mouse.
I have written about sensitivity. But yes you are right about dosing never thought about that but yeh if someone really hates you that can happen will add that later. Thanks!

D

DannyBoyGamer32

This isn't gonna really be a guide on how to pvp because most of you probably know how to do that and possibly better than how I do it. This going to be more of factors affecting pvp.

Let's start with the devices you are using:

Computer
Your PC/laptop as a heavy affect on your fps(frame rates per second) which is very important in PvP. If your frame rates are low you will lag which will cause your movements to be delayed on your screen giving your opponents a huge advantage. In server lag you may freeze too.

RAM-Random-access memory is a form of computer data storage which stores frequently used program instructions to increase the general speed of a system. Basically this means that the more RAM your computer has or the more RAM you put into Minecraft or any other games, the faster your computer system will work to provide you a smoother gameplay. Large amount of RAM can speed up the storage performance by using drive cache. I personally suggest having 8GB of ram if not 16 for good smooth gameplay and fps at least. My self built computer has 16GB of Ram

MotherBoard-The motherboard will influence FPS by what type of hardware it can support. For example, some motherboards supports memory speeds all the way up to 3866MHz, while some can only support 2133MHz. In that fashion motherboards are able to influence the quality of hardware your entire rig can support, and by extension what FPS you can expect in games. In simple terms as Long as you have a well functioning Mother board it won't affect much of your gameplay unless you are thinking of being a serious gamer

Graphics Card: A graphics card consists of dedicated video memory and a graphics processing unit (GPU) that handles all sorts of calculations, like mapping textures and lighting surfaces while rendering millions of polygons. Simply put, the graphics card is the most vital component of your gaming PC. Your graphics card does most of the work during your gaming experience and getting a good graphics card will definitely increase your fps in games and so as to say make it "easier" and more "comfortable" for you to pvp

External Devices

Mouse- It is always important to choose a mouse and mousepad that suits you and works well for you. There is a lot of different mouses that work in different ways and I CBA to explain everything about a mouse so
https://www.msi.com/blog/5-tips-to-improve-performance-of-your-gaming-mouse take a look at this website as from all the pages I have read it has the best description to help you find a good mouse. Try to look for a mouse with a DPI button too.

Headset- Having a good headphone/headset doesn't impact gaining much but for me I always feel I do better in pvp and in games with my Spotify in the background and for games like CS GO sound is critical so try to get a good headset that you find comfortable and has a good mic too.

My setup
MSI Z720 Carbon Gaming Pro Motherboard
Nvidia GTX 1060 Graphics Card
Ballistix 16GB RAM
Razer Deathadder Chroma Mouse
Sennheiser Headphones

Your location affects your gameplay by a huge amount when it comes to online gaming especially in Minecraft. When you live close to where the sever is being hosted you get better/lower ping so your hits and whatever you do ingame has lower latency and registers faster. Having high ping can actually also help to as it gives delayed knockback in minecraft allowing one to get better strafes during the time of the delay. The main problem lie with the people who live not too far but not too close to servers as they have medium ping which gives them average latency. This means that their actions are not delayed enough to give them an advantage but are not registered fast enough to help them in pvp too.

Ingame

•Items

Sword- The sword is pretty self explanatory. It is a sharp stick made with a stick and does damage. The functions of a sword are hitting and blocking. Swords are usually the preferred weapons in 1.8pvp due to the fact that they do more damage. However, when an axe has the same damage as a sword it is a better weapon and I will explain why later. Blocking in Minecraft can be very important. It decreases the damage taken by hits and projectiles. I do not suggest trying to block hits as blocking slows you down and ultimately will allow someone to combo you if you try to block all their hits. Blocking arrows however is a good idea especially in a UHC battle unless you know that you can dodge the arrows which if in that case you should so you take absolutely no damage. Getting critical hits can also be a game changer in pvp. Contrary to popular belief critical hits are not hitting someone when you are jumping but actually when you are falling. Critical hit can cause you to do up to 50% more damage than usual.

Bow- The bow can act as a versatile weapon with different uses depending on the situation. When low on health and trying to retreat the bow can be used either to bow someone away from you until their health depletes forcing them to retreat to or to bow boost yourself away by shooting yourself forward so to get some distance and heal up before running back into the fight. The bow has 3 charges. The third charge is used when the enemy is far and you want to decrease/deplete their health before moving in for the kill. A bow can be deadly if you are able to get consecutive shots and getting the
opponent at a health disadvantage before the sword pvp even commences. The second charge is usually used to knockback someone to run away or one of my favourite uses is to use it to combo someone. A 2-charged bow shot gives a momentary arrow stun allowing you to get a good combo in if combined with a well played strafe. I normally suggest not using the one charge unless you are stuck in a corner and you are tying to hit someone away just enough for you to get out of the corner in near death situations.

Fishing Rod-The fishing rod is essential when it comes to pvp but is used mainly during Hunger Games or pvping in Hunger Games kits. The fishing rod has the same use as the bow other than the damage. It is easier to use and doesn't need to be charged. It gives a stun like the bow that allows you to get sick strafes and combos and also allows you to make a good escape. When you know an enemy is right on your trail. Making a quick turn to hit him with the rod and then continue running away may stun him just enough to make him stop chasing you or lose you

Flint and Steel-The flint and steel can be used as both a offensive and a defensive tool in PVP. It can open an attack or be used as an escape plan to run away.The first way to open up with a flint and steel is to lure you enemy towards you, and when they are close enough to reach you fire but not your hit-box, switch to your flint and steel, put a fire down, switch back to your weapon, and start hitting. Being on fire causes them to have ticks which prevents them from being able to get a good strafe or to run away. Another way to use the flint and steel is to run away and put a fire down behind you. You may also escape with this.

Food-Food is important in pvp and eating the right food can help you in pvp. Saturation is the speed at which you lose hunger. Good with higher saturation let's you keep your hunger for a longer period of time. While golden carrots have the best saturation, steak and cooked pork chops work well too. Try to avoid raw foods. Having to eat less allows you have to leave pvp less often and you will take less unnecessary hits. Golden apples also play a very important in pvp and using them at the right time is important especially when playing UHC pvp.

Buckets-Lava buckets and Water buckets are very important especially for Build UHC Battles. Learning how to use them properly can allow you to defeat an opponent that is better at sword pvp if you have good placement like Huawhwi. Lava buckets will do a lot of damage and set your opponent on fire which can turn the game around. The problem is to get your opponents to fall in your lava. Observing your opponents movements is very critical. Just like bows you have to assume the movement of your opponent to make him fall straight into your bucket. The water bucket is just as important. When hit by a flint and steal or lava bucket you need to have quick reflexes to switch to your water bucket instantaneously. It can also be used to distance yourself from your opponent when low on health. If placed well the opposing water current will cause your opponent to be pushed back.

Blocks-Blocks can be used to build over water,lava and obstacles to move easily across the map/arena. It is always good to have some blocks of you are allowed to build. You can also use it while running away to block your opponent and get him to change his direction.

PvP Tactics

Strafes

Straightlining-Straightlining isn't really considered a strafe but I decided to add it here as it is a pvp tactic and it is personally one of my favourite when I combine it with 16cps. The basic idea is to charge against the enemy. If they try strafing, get a quick hit on them, and, from the moment you get the first hit, it's game over. Keep furiously clicking, charge using W, and you'll shred the opponent to pieces. I've gotten many hit combos with this technique.

A-D strafe. The most common simple strafe is the A-D strafe which is just alternating the A and D while pvping in a sword fight. The main point is to dodge your opponents hits by moving left and right but locking your cursor onto him so that you are able to get hits which build up into a combo. But excessive A-D against a good opponent will result in him straightlining you so be smart with your timing. I usually like to have a 1.5 second alternate between my A and D but that is your personal choice/preference

Circle Strafe-Circle strafing is a method that is commonly heard of but not properly implemented. Most people say they can do it but usually mess it up although the technique is pretty simple. Usually you use only one either your A or your D key(although there are many variations) to circle around your enemy leaving him confused and letting you get hits. If you try going in the same direction as the person circle strafing you, you are probably going to die. I suggest going counter clockwise and then continue with a strafe or straightlining.

Blockhitting-Block hitting is the strategy of hitting while right click blocking with a sword. While block hitting you take 1/2 less damage from enemy attacks. Arrows additionally do much less damage when blocking. I personally really like block hitting but you can easily get defeated by strafes. Especially when fighting a team, it is easy for them to both hit you at the same time when block-hitting. Block hitting is good however in a 1 on 1 "man fight" if you want to call it that, for example if you are trapped in a house with someone and there is no space to run. It is also much easier to use than the other three techniques, so it definitely is not a terrible strategy. You must remember that when blockhitting you are extremely slow so people can strafe you from different directions. I suggest using it in situations when you are better geared but you know your opponent is a better pvper.

Clicking

Jitter clicking- Clicking fast is very important in pvp and jitter clicking is one way to help you achieve that and doesn't take much work. In fact you don't need to learn to jitter click just practice aiming when doing it. Basically I am quite sure you know that you can forcefully make a certain body part of yours shake. Like when you put a little of pressure on your head/hand it begins to shake. If you have a good mouse that detects light shaking, all you need to do is drink a lot of Red Bull and start shaking your hand/index finger. I used to do this and got about14 cow but found it a bit annoying to do

Butterfly clicking- Current this is what I use and it allows me to get 14-20cps. A misconception of butterfly clicking is that you bind both your left and right mouse click to attacking and thus get twice as much clicks which is actually wrong and easily bannable. Real butterfly clicking is having two fingers (your index and middle finger) on the left click button and alternate them to get more clicks. It needs a bit more practice and has to be learned but definitely to me shows better overall results. The important thing is using your ring finger for scrolling/leftclicking although I think hotkeying is better.

Normal clicking- If you really cba to learn how to click better you can just try to click faster and average 10cpa through normal clicking

FOV and Sensitivity

FOV- FOV stands for field of view. More FOV allows to see a larger portion of what is happening around you. Although I see that most pvpers usually keep their FOV to about 80 I always like mine at Quake pro as I am able to see more especially during Hunger Games or UHCMeet ups

Sensitivity- Sensitivity really depends on the player him/herself or their preferences. I keep my mouse DPI to 1200 and my mouse sensitivity to 110 as I like high sensitivity considering I play a lot of Skywars/Hunger Games/UHC meetups that require quick reaction or turning. The main problem of high sensitivity is that if you are not good you tend to miss some shots and cannot focus on your target. Most 1v1 pvpers keep Low sensitivity to lock on to their target in 1v1s. However in games with multiple players they cannot turn fast enough and this get hit from many directions while moving their cursor

Others

Resource Packs- Resource packs can also play a part in your fps and how comfortable you are while pvping. Fancy texture packs may lower you fps and may make you lag while pvping but simple texture packs that lower your sensitivity may make you feel dull and bored during pvp. I like pvping with texture packs that don't really affect your fps but definitely makes pvp more cooler such as Huahwi's InFinite and Tylarzzzz ice. Danteh's twin texture pack is also pretty cool too.

F5/Toggle camera- When being chased or being low on health and needing to heal up it is vital to know who is around you and when you can stop/heal up. You need to be able to toggle your perspective while continuing to sprint especially if your being chased or some loser in UHC is trying to clean you up after you had many sick kills. For me stretching to F5 is annoying and my computer requires time to press Function+F5 so I changed my hotkey for it

Hotkeys- Hotkeying to me is pretty important as if you want to be a good pvper you can't just keep using mouse scroll. You need to be able to switch out items and change to different slots quick and efficiently which is why hotkeying is important. Especially in PotPvP and UHC.

My Hotkeys-

Inventory-V
Toggle Perspective-C
Cinematic Camera(Not Important)-G
Toggle Sprint-R
Sneak-Shift
Optifine Zoom-F
1-1
2-2
3-3
4-4
5-5
6-z
7-x
8-y
9-u
Jump-Space
Throw Stuff-e
Playerlist/Tab-q

Setup in Build UHC
1-Sword
2-Fishing Rod
3-Blocks
4-Lava Bucket
5-Water Bucket
6-Water Bucket
7-Golden heads
8-Golden apples
9-Bow

In OPBlocks
1-Sword
2-Bow
3-T3 Nerds
4-T3 Lollis
5-T3 Laffy Taffys
6-T3 Marshmellows
7-T2
8-Cw Bow
9-Boost Bow

Mods- Mods can also play a huge part in pvp. Optifine increase my fps from 490 to about 530 fps and allows you to zoom which is good for pvp. Better Sprint/Toggle sprint is very useful in pvp as sometimes always having to double tap W or holding your sprint button down can be annoying so toggling it is good. Damage indicator is good as it allows you to see the health of your opponent however some servers do not allow it so I suggest using it on servers that do. Some servers automatically disable it for you. I suggest using a PvP mod pack like 5zig or what I prefer and personally use LabyMod to make it easier to install all these mods

I am done for now
If you have any suggestions for me to add on I will definitely do. If you want another tutorial on some other game be sure to reply or pm me and I will do one in Off Topic

Best way to pvp:
Turn on skillaura, and win ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.