Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Mute Evasion!

merighthere

Dedicated Member
so i can get banned for bypassing a mute for paying a moderator twice, but someone whos pming me on an alt while their main is muted is allowed to!

LightSome

Infamous Member
No. Swamp can also do /message on his main. It was clarified by luigi that amazing had said /message is allowed while being muted.

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
When I was still staff, the rule has always been that any sort of chat communication while being muted was not allowed. I have no idea what's going on with this whole /message is allowed rule but it looks like staff may each be following their own set of rules. Idek, but what do you mean my bypassing a mute by paying a mod? lol

merighthere

Dedicated Member
When I was still staff, the rule has always been that any sort of chat communication while being muted was not allowed. I have no idea what's going on with this whole /message is allowed rule but it looks like staff may each be following their own set of rules. Idek, but what do you mean my bypassing a mute by paying a mod? lol
i mean i paid cookie 1$ twice (/pay) and he banned me

LightSome

Infamous Member
It was clarified by Amazing when you were staff that players could do /message. .-. I also don't understand the rule but It's not my job to question what Amazing says.

Also each staff member is aware of this, because of mix ups in the past.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
It was clarified by Amazing when you were staff that players could do /message. .-. I also don't understand the rule but It's not my job to question what Amazing says.

So you can message people while muted and that’s allowed but paying someone twice isn’t allowed?

k

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme

Mochi and I always followed the original ones pretty sure l0l