Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

More doors or wheels in the world?

it depends on if you consider cabinet doors a door. if you do then i have 52 doors in my house alone. all houses on my block are simular in size but ill round down to 50 doors per house. there is 55 houses on my block so 50 x 55 = 2750 doors. ill add an aditional 20 doors to account for detached garages bringing my blocks total to 2770 doors. my small town has 21 blocks total 2770 x 21 = 58,170 doors in my small town alone. i can garentee there is more doors at least in my area then there is wheels. i cant even imagine once you start adding in all of the doors in skys****ers and apartment buildings there should be no question that there is more doors then wheels.

it depends on if you consider cabinet doors a door. If you do, then I have 52 doors in my house alone. All houses on my block are similar, but ill round down to 50 doors per house. There is 55 houses on my block so 50 × 55 = 2750 doors. Ill add an additional 20 doors to account for detached garages, bringing my block's total to 2770 doors. My small town has 21 blocks total 2770 x 21 = 58,170 doors in my small town alone. I can guarantee there are more doors at least in my area then there are wheels. I can't even imagine once you start adding in all the doors in skys****ers and apartment buildings there should be no question that there are more doors than wheels.
You have woken me up, for your idea. Let's just take 1 thing, only 1 thing that has wheels. Cars. Hot wheels cars, for example. Over 6 billion hot wheels care exist in our world. That's 6 billion * 4, that's 24 billion wheels alone. The wheels on these cars are wheels and work like wheels, therefore they count.

So your 58k doors are nothing in comparison to just 1 aspect that has wheels