Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Might Quit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone! Today I was banned for being hit off the tree in pvp and teleporting back up when my teammate hit me off... really...? And NO staff have looked at appeal since it has been up (almost a day and a half) and almost no updates coming out. The last update that came out was /flip, and I dont think that counts as an update because... just why? People including me have lost billions from the thing because when you offer more, there is a more chance to lose. I am a OG (old IGN PirateZM)on this server and MANY of us are also quitting for the same reasons that I might. You guys did great on OPBlocks v1. When you merged with Prime, I stopped playing, and when OPBlocks v2 came out I was so excited to play! Almost a month has gone by and the server is dying with no improvement. I might start playing again if the server improves A LOT, but I dont think thats gonna happen. Please make the server more fun to play on, release more updates, and just improve /fly and pvp.

Thanks for reading
See you later guys!

Last edited:

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Yah, don't leave the server I am sure that soon a staff member will check your appeal. I will try to ask one of them now

WhyShouldIEver

If you don't enjoy OPBlocks I guess I can't really ask you to stay. I know how that feels and it really sucks, sail on sailor.

CaliX2Guns

Hello plasma I didn't get to talk to you that much and I'm sorry that your coming to this conclusion hope to see you in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.