Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Meet The Staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiGsLamBoy

Ex Hippo Manager
Hello everyone! I'm here today promoting a new way of doing our Meet the staff posts! Twice a week I will be posting a brief Q&A from a member of our staff team. These will run until we can't do them anymore. If there is anything you would like to see the media team do, please feel free to message me on discord @ BiGsLamBoy#8658.

You can view the old videos here: (536) Meet the Staff - YouTube

BiGsLamBoy

Ex Hippo Manager
The 3rd Meet The Staff Post goes out to none other than one of our SrModerators, YesItsTyler!

Give me a brief description about yourself Hi! I'm YesItsTyler (you can just call me Tyler), I am a SrMod on the OPBlocks Staff Team! I don't really do much, but, I play a lot of video games and watch a lot of shows/movies on my free time. I'm in the middle of learning to play guitar and piano as well. (which isn't going well x-x)

What is your favorite part about the staff team? I really don't have a favorite part honestly... I love helping the community and I really enjoy getting to meet new people through being staff and with regular players as well. Oh and running events with bramdaniel has been awesome too!

How long have you been playing on OPBlocks? I joined OPB in 2018 I believe, then left for.. 2 years(?). Then came back early 2020, around when the pandemic became a big thing. I started playing A LOT more around September/October last year before Jerome came to play on CC again.

Which season has been your favorite? Last season CandyCorn was my favorite. It's the one I played the most. I got to make plenty of friends through it, I got to max prestige along with my buddy addicted2pillz, and getting to be part of Jerome's gang was pretty fun too.

Anything else I love this community and the staff team! Thank you Troy for putting this together Had fun writing this! Also, to anyone reading this, stay safe and stay healthy!!

BiGsLamBoy

Ex Hippo Manager
This next Meet The Staff goes out to one of our moderators, __Kayyy!

Give me a brief description about yourself Hey :) My name's Kay and I'm a mod on the server staff team, I like vibing to Hamilton during my Geography and German lessons because picking History, Geography and German is a terrible life decision!!

What is your favourite part about the staff team? Interacting with the community and with other staff members in a (most of the time) positive way!

How long have you been playing on OPBlocks? I first joined around a year ago now, however came back earlier this year and enjoyed it ever since. :)

Which season has been your favourite? Either this season or season 13 of Milkway. They're both so fun and hard to choose from.

Anything else I hope everyone has a great day, please avoid Penguin - he kind of smells of fish.

Last edited:

BiGsLamBoy

Ex Hippo Manager
This next one is yet another one of our Mods. This time, It's Luke, or HideYourCat!

Give me a brief description about yourself My name's Luke, I'm 20 years old, I'm a mod on the server. My favourite hobbies are games and YouTube really, I play too much Rainbow 6, Call of Duty, Fallout, a lot of different things. On YT I watch the Sidemen the most, with a lot of different channels inbetween. I'm also someoone that'll always try to make a joke out of any situation, I'm always upbeat about things.

What is your favorite part about the staff team? Honestly, the people I've made friends with, worked with, had fun with. All with that sense of family.

How long have you been playing on OPBlocks? I got helper back in December 2020, but was playing on and off for a few months before then.

Which season has been your favorite? Probably last Milkyway season, it was the season that stuck out the most for me over my time.

Anything else Penguin smells.

BiGsLamBoy

Ex Hippo Manager
This next Meet The Staff goes out to one of our Sr.Mods on the team, Mr. AidanBubbers!

Give me a brief description about yourself! Hello! My name is AidanBubbers, You will see me always on the server in a Space Bear Skin/ Uniform. I am a Sr.Mod on the OPB Network

What is your favorite part about the staff team? My favourite part about being apart of this wonderful team is honestly just interacting with the wonderful community that encompasses the server. I love logging on each and every day seeing a server full of people engaging in the community and having the time of their lives.

How long have you been playing on OPBlocks? I've been playing opblocks over close to a Year Now. I am approaching my 1 Year Mark on the staff team which I am very proud of.

Which season has been your favorite? I would say this current season of Milkyway that has been released. I believe the new Dungeons feature that was added to the server is an amazing thing that needs to stick around for a long time. The new bosses that were added were also an amazing feature too. I like the kill animations and all that too.

Anything else? I’d like to thank the whole community of OPB for being the most wonderful group of Individuals that I have ever met in my life so far. I also like to thank the rest of the Staff Team for being wonderful individuals to work with each and every single day. #OPB

Last edited by a moderator:

BiGsLamBoy

Ex Hippo Manager
Today's Meet The Staff is from one of our helpers, annajlucas!

Give me a brief description about yourself Hi! My name is Anna, I'm 20 and I live in Scotland! Besides playing minecraft I'm currently a student nurse! Other games I like to play include valorant, apex legends, phasmophobia, GTA, and raft! I like to listen to music all the time and have a bit of an addiction to making playlists on spotify (I have like 15 playlists or something).

What is your favorite part about the staff team?: Definitely all the people ive met. I've met some of my closest friends from the staff team, and overall the team is such a blast with a great group of people.

How long have you been playing OPBlocks? I started playing in March of 2020, so I've been playing for about 18 months.

Which season has been your favorite?: Definitely the last season of lollipop before it got turned into Milkyway. This was such a great season which definitely holds the best memories.

Anything else?: Penguin smells

Last edited:

annajlucas

Helper with extra perms
Today's Meet The Staff is from one of our administrators, BiGsLamBoy!

Give me a brief description about yourself: My name is Troy, I'm 19, and I'm an Administrator on OPBlocks. I am a part-time marching band instructor, and I'm majoring in culinary arts. In my free time, I enjoy playing games like Minecraft (duh) and Valorant.

What is your favorite part about the staff team?: I always strive to be a role model and a helpful person, so being involved in the OPBlocks staff team has really let me demonstrate these qualities of mine. It has been a lot of fun and I've made many friends doing what I love.

How long have you been playing OPBlocks?: I had played on and off for about 3 years before returning in early 2020.

Which season has been your favorite?: Honestly, every season outperforms the last. I enjoy playing and planning every season and it just keeps getting better!

Anything else?: Anna smells L

annajlucas

Helper with extra perms
Today's Meet The Staff is from one of our helpers, Epic1Online!

Give me a brief description about yourself: Hi, I'm Epic1Online or Epic for short. I'm 19, I like to make music and art, as well as do some programming.

What is your favorite part about the staff team?: The community interaction that OPB has, for the most part, moderating on OPB is easy and fun because the community is amazing. I love just hanging out with you guys :)

How long have you been playing OPBlocks?: About 1 and a half years but I took a large break between December and this May

Which season has been your favorite?: V11 Lollipop was definitely my favourite season

Anything else?: I would normally say Lefky smells here but he's no longer part of the team so nothing I guess

annajlucas

Helper with extra perms
Today's Meet The Staff is one of our helpers, scs_envy!

Give me a brief description about yourself: Hey I'm Carson I'm 17 and I am going to school to be a firefighter.

What is your favorite part about the staff team?: Being able to help people and make the game a lot more fun for players.

How long have you been playing OPBlocks?: About to be 5 months.

Which season have been your favorite?: The current season on skyblock is my favorite.

Anything else?: The staff team is a great group of members and they all mean a lot to me, it's a great team to work with and I'm looking forward to making a lot of new and amazing friends.

Last edited:

annajlucas

Helper with extra perms
Today's Meet The Staff is one of our helpers, MafiaAngel!

Give me a brief description about yourself: Hey! I'm MafiaAngel but you can call me Angel! I'm a regular college student that stumbled upon this server and has been in love ever since!

What is your favorite part about the staff team?: I think my favorite part of the staff team would be the interactions between the members, its amazing to see how great everyone gets along together and how well they work together!

How long have you been playing OPBlocks?: I'd say I've been playing for about a month now? I haven't been here long but I hope to make some sort of impact on everyone I interact with!

Which season has been your favorite?: Since I only recently started I can't really say but I'm really excited for this upcoming season, I heard that it's going to be amazing!

Anything else?: I hope that we on the staff team can provide a comforting environment for you!

annajlucas

Helper with extra perms
Today's Meet The Staff is one of our helpers, TotallyPraydan!

Give me a brief description about yourself: Just a 26y old person that played Minecraft since the early alpha, found the server randomly because of jeromeasf and now I'm staff.

What is your favorite part about the staff team?: Everyone is funny in their own way in the staff team but they all wanna do good and help players in the end.

How long have you been playing OPBlocks?: Not a long time, started mid-end of July I think

Which season has been your favorite?: Beginning of the Survival server, playing a whole new gamemode but I loved the last season of candycorn just before the merge with milkyway.

Anything else?: I want a pizza

annajlucas

Helper with extra perms
Today's Meet The Staff is one of our helpers, KetchupNToss!

Give me a brief description about yourself: Hello!! My name's Ketch, I'm 20. Besides playing Minecraft, I'm currently studying to get into Auditing, which is very exhausting. When I'm not asleep or studying, I play games like Phasmophobia, Raft, Elite Dangerous. I also am learning to create digital artwork, edit videos, and write up various scripts for comics and stories.

What is your favorite part about the staff team?: For me, it would have to be the closeness and the friendship. I'm a rather new staff member and yet I feel quite happy talking to all the other staff members, just having a laugh makes it so enjoyable. The staff team is well connected with each other and I really enjoy being a part of that.

How long have you been playing on OPBlocks?: I believe I started playing OPBlocks in August of 2021, so about 2 months.

Which season has been your favorite?: I haven't been around long enough to see a change of seasons on OPBlocks so I'm just gonna answer this differently. My favorite season has got to be Winter, its such a pretty sight to see snow piled high, to run around and throw snowballs at people. And there's nothing better than a hot coffee on a cold snowy winter morning.

Anything else?: I love chatting with people, so if you're bored or just wanna talk, you are always welcome to talk to me or even invite me to play games with you. I love meeting new people :))

annajlucas

Helper with extra perms
Today's Meet The Staff is one of our helpers, SheriffProZ!

Give me a brief description about yourself: Hi! I’m Zach aka ProZ I’m a helper on the OpBloque Networks and I’m also the Leader of Exodus.

What is your favorite part about the staff team?: All the different teams and opportunities for things to do behind the scenes. Sometimes the same old grind can get a bit old so I like to try to get involved behind the scenes.

How long have you been playing OPBlocks?: Since July of 2020 so around v12

Which season have been your favorite?: Skyblock Season 3 for sure.

Anything else?: Exodus #1

Status
Not open for further replies.