Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players online.

Lost everything in Survival after using /spectate

K9V

Used /spectate and got killed while there, returned to spawn with all my loot. Tried /rtp or something like that and wasn't able to as "You cannot do this while spectating" or something along those lines. Did /spectate again and once again returned to spawn, now with an empty inventory. As far as I could tell from people talking in chat, it seems to be a bug. Now my question is, what do? Do I just start all over because of a bug? Is this intended behavior for /spectate? Thanks to anyone who can help.

MysticalRose

Addy man in need of sleeps
hi please head over to the discord and use #support to place A ticket, would like to get a bit more information from you

K9V

So my ticket was resolved (bug fixed I guess) but I did not get any of my items back. Is that completely impossible? I lost a sword with Decapitation IX on it which sucks kinda big time. The rest wasn't all too enchanted but the sword I know for sure I cannot replicate...

K9V

Thanks. I assume it was closed because the bug was fixed, but that doesn't help me with my items... Then again, I'm not sure if anything can be done about them, or if they're even replaceable.