Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Lordé

JustChewy

Hey guys.
My name is Lordy.
You can call me Lordy or Lordé.
Yes with an accented e or else I'll assume you're talking to someone else.
I'm a 16 year old male anthropomorphic and I love playing video games.
Minecraft IGN: JustChewy
I love my friends but I can be a real witch if I'm angry at someone.
Hope to get along with you all.
Peace.
(Edit: I've been here since maybe season 1 or 3 I don't remember however I didn't speak much and I quit after sometime since I was working on my old channel till I made a new one.)

Mutah

Dedicated Member
hi im mutah i dont play anymore have fun here and dont get me on my bad side :\ cos im kinda toxic otherwise im pretty friendly
have fun!

ps if u want to apply for staff dont do it till 75+ posts

timeflies

Infamous Member
I was here when JustACookie was Mod if I’m right, and sure that seems more fun :p
If you knew me from being Mod you were probably here in v3 then xd or v4, because those were the times I was Moderator, but don't spam me, my sleeping schedule is already bad enough :c, anyways welcome back!

JustChewy

Bonjour
hi im mutah i dont play anymore have fun here and dont get me on my bad side :\ cos im kinda toxic otherwise im pretty friendly
have fun!

ps if u want to apply for staff dont do it till 75+ posts
lol I know the requirements but I’m not gonna try to go for staff. I need to work on making videos for my channel and buying parts for my new desktop.
If you knew me from being Mod you were probably here in v3 then xd or v4, because those were the times I was Moderator, but don't spam me, my sleeping schedule is already bad enough :c, anyways welcome back!
maybe lol and fine I won’t spam
welcome to our server! :D make sure to join in v6 too :D
thanks and I plan on doing it.
Cool. Welcome. Have fun
thansk and I will
enjoy your stay, it might not last long though
oh thanks lol