JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

LOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
"in v3" i never even logged on in v3

btw i reported myself for banter, didnt think @angyma was that garbage at finding hackers that he would ban me lool (aka one of the best on prime lool)k

2good2betrue

btw i reported myself for banter, didnt think @angyma was that garbage at finding hackers that he would ban me lool (aka one of the best on prime lool)k
Oh myb v2. That time when you used health tags and tried to report someone else but ended up getting banned instead.
*looks up the report*

Last edited:

Rizuri

Infamous Member

Exactly. The reason you report yourself is to determine the competence of staff at catching hackers and I'm sure angyma is more than happy to ban any pvper who can drop him even if they don't hack.

angyma

If it was for banter, why would you go on an alternate account, just for that purpose? Why not do it on your public account, in which people know you? To add on to this, when I mentioned it to someone else in a Skype chat, which you were involved in, you never once mentioned that it may have been your account. Not once. If you had done this maybe we could've worked something out, or found a better solution.

And, this was my final reasoning for accepting the report you made.

A) You went on an alternate account, in which no one knew it was you.

B) You reported yourself on that account using a recording that you yourself didn't even make, one of your friends did, and hid that from me.

C) I don't think it helps you looked very fishy in that video. I talked with several other members who are PvPers and they said it also looked suspicious. Slow down the video even, if you want and try to look at this from my perspective.

Oh and also @gwq, I don't believe I've ever fought Pxck once, and if so it would've been quite some time ago. This wasn't some salty remark or a way to get back at him, I debated this for quite a while before finalising my decision on the report. Perhaps your ban time may be shortened instead, and we call this a misunderstanding, but that decision is up to the SrMod who reads your appeal (if you've made one).

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
If it was for banter, why would you go on an alternate account, just for that purpose? Why not do it on your public account, in which people know you? To add on to this, when I mentioned it to someone else in a Skype chat, which you were involved in, you never once mentioned that it may have been your account. Not once. If you had done this maybe we could've worked something out, or found a better solution.

And, this was my final reasoning for accepting the report you made.

A) You went on an alternate account, in which no one knew it was you.

B) You reported yourself on that account using a recording that you yourself didn't even make, one of your friends did, and hid that from me.

C) I don't think it helps you looked very fishy in that video. I talked with several other members who are PvPers and they said it also looked suspicious. Slow down the video even, if you want and try to look at this from my perspective.

Oh and also @gwq, I don't believe I've ever fought Pxck once, and if so it would've been quite some time ago. This wasn't some salty remark or a way to get back at him, I debated this for quite a while before finalising my decision on the report. Perhaps your ban time may be shortened instead, and we call this a misunderstanding, but that decision is up to the SrMod who reads your appeal (if you've made one).
"a few pvpers" like sine who i qd? or 2good who i 2 potted?

Status
Not open for further replies.