Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

looking for faction...

dxnt

i am looking for a faction. please if anyone would invite me to their faction i can contribute a lot.

therealestigg7

i am looking for a faction. please if anyone would invite me to their faction i can contribute a lot.
lol one of your faction members insided me TheNoteGT I contributed 16 igs to the fac he took them kicked me from the fac and did me real dirty

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
lol one of your faction members insided me TheNoteGT I contributed 16 igs to the fac he took them kicked me from the fac and did me real dirty
You were never in our faction?
Anyway that’s not insiding, same thing happened to me but I contributed 8 IG’s to Karma (when I was in that faction) and when I left I took them with me, but then amazing said he would ban me if I didn’t give them back as they were now considered the Factions IG’s, not mine (even though I won them from crate keys I bought with my own money smh)

LightSome

Infamous Member
Th
You were never in our faction?
Anyway that’s not insiding, same thing happened to me but I contributed 8 IG’s to Karma (when I was in that faction) and when I left I took them with me, but then amazing said he would ban me if I didn’t give them back as they were now considered the Factions IG’s, not mine (even though I won them from crate keys I bought with my own money smh)
That quite frankly is shocking. I wouldn't have given them back :/ also @far9448 move it from global to gang recruitment

Last edited: