Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement Long Overdue Update

trkey

Edit: Lovakite ran into real life problems and is no longer able to run OPBlocks. This post has been edited to reflect the new manager.

Hey everyone,

First off, I’d like to apologize for the lack of communication recently. I didn’t really know what I was going to do until recently and was scared to show you guys uncertainty. That was a bad decision, I should have kept you guys updated. I’ll improve.

As you may have seen, Tuxx, Luck, and Coolkish aren’t working on OPBlocks anymore. We’ve decided that it’d be best for them to work on another project of mine.

With that, I’ve decided to bring on a friend who goes by “Amazing” to run OPBlocks. He’s an expert in Prison servers and will do a great job.

After much discussion, Amazing and I have decided that it’s in the best interest of the server to ditch the whole candy theme. We feel that the candy theme was great for Crainer fans, but since he doesn’t record here anymore, being candy-themed disallows us to cater to older prison players.

We’re going to be doing a massive revamp of the server in the coming weeks, we will keep you all updated as we work on it. It’s going to be really dope.

Let me know in the comments if you guys have any questions.

Alex

Last edited:
I really don't want the candy theme to be ditched because that's the main reason I came to this server. I came because I have never seen this type of prison server and I was excited about it. I would be really disappointed. Will there be a new theme?

trkey

I really don't want the candy theme to be ditched because thats the main reason i came to this server. I came because i have never seen this type of prison server and i was excited about it. i would be really disappointed.
Something similar but less childish will be added.

34D

Thanks for the update. I hope you relate a bit similar to the candy theme as it was still quite fun.

34D

thank you. although reseting the server will lead to more people leaving. im just sharing my thoughts not hate plz
More people leaving won't be too bad as they'll come back soon enough. New people will come in the reset is the good thing.

34D

Just a question, which servers has Lovakite ran? If you don't want to advertise, can you message me please.

NotDuck

Hey everyone,

First off, I’d like to apologize for the lack of communication recently. I didn’t really know what I was going to do until recently and was scared to show you guys uncertainty. That was a bad decision, I should have kept you guys updated. I’ll improve.

As you may have seen, Tuxx, Luck, and Coolkish aren’t working on OPBlocks anymore. We’ve decided that it’d be best for them to work on another project of mine.

With that, I’ve decided to bring on a friend who goes by “Lovakite” to run OPBlocks. He’s an expert in Prison servers and will do a great job.

After much discussion, Lovakite and I have decided that it’s in the best interest of the server to ditch the whole candy theme. We feel that the candy theme was great for Crainer fans, but since he doesn’t record here anymore, being candy-themed disallows us to cater to older prison players.

We’re going to be doing a massive revamp of the server in the coming weeks, we will keep you all updated as we work on it. It’s going to be really dope.

Alex
oml alex finally, i thought i would never ever like you thank goodness you did something and anyway, do you remember me? we are like besties eh?

I've been on OPB, on and off, for a very long time and I'm quite happy you've decided to move away from all the candy-themed stuff. I just hope you're going to implement features that really set OPB apart from other servers because in a day and age where every prison server is, in essence, the same, it's difficult to do so.

I quite enjoyed OPBV1, and whilst I know that will never come back, now that you're no longer restricted by the candy-theme, do something that the players will appreciate.

I also know that the success we managed to achieve from OPBv1 will most likely never be achieved again (well, not to the same level), so my question is:
Are you going to design the server to cater for a smaller playerbase? -- something built heavily on the community, with the aspects of a good ol' towny server, but obviously, within a prison context.

Mutah

Dedicated Member
Will rank be kept? Will builds be reset? New name for the ranks? Can I be owner? jk I'm definatly coming back too making that sure. What type of pvp will it be. Pot, gapp or something else. TBH candy was pretty fun to use. Will picks reset too. Will there be ets still? Can I get a spawner again. Will I keep Freeworld access(yes I bought it If anyone cares)
Can I still keep me pvp that probably bearly remembers who I am(@MeRightHere IM coming back. @Lynn im still a chicken nugget dont eat me. @gabe0508 jarL is coming for you. @GalaxyTurtle legend. @P0SIN3D nerd. @CurrentPlays Still guna beat you lol. @DdubsRulez2 new theme, must mean we will skype right??!?!?! @NotDuck hi there)

D

DannyBoyGamer32

Hey everyone,

With that, I’ve decided to bring on a friend who goes by “Lovakite” to run OPBlocks. He’s an expert in Prison servers and will do a great job.

After much discussion, Lovakite and I have decided that it’s in the best interest of the server to ditch the whole candy theme. We feel that the candy theme was great for Crainer fans, but since he doesn’t record here anymore, being candy-themed disallows us to cater to older prison players.

Alex
I like the direction this server is going towards. You said you are working on another project. You had another project 8 months ago (OPEmpire). I bought some ranks on it and am yet to get a refund or compensation

Anyways, good luck ;D

Hey everyone,

Alex
and just a quick question well will all of this happen???