JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
alright so I get muted for 3 hours for calling someone a dumbass

but "CasualSarcasm" will say in chat "I'll walk you to your grave" when JustACookie is online and she dont even get warned

like okay there love birds!

this community is ****ed
im out of here

@CryWorthy @xvc @OldieLocks

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
I told 2good or whatever his her whatever the ****'s name is to "jump off a bridge into water" and i get muted for 14 days but this loser will literally tell people "i hope you die" and she just gets a "haha lynn" from cookie

merighthere

Dedicated Member
I told 2good or whatever his her whatever the Fudge's name is to "jump off a bridge into water" and i get muted for 14 days but this loser will literally tell people "i hope you die" and she just gets a "haha lynn" from cookie
alright so I get muted for 3 hours for calling someone a dumbass

but "CasualSarcasm" will say in chat "I'll walk you to your grave" when JustACookie is online and she dont even get warned

like okay there love birds!

this community is Fudgeed
im out of here

@CryWorthy @xvc @OldieLocks
I'll just try to avoid getting into this.. Everyone would kill me if I did.
(I'll spam you on Skype every couple of days, if you're leaving OPB)

timeflies

Infamous Member
Puck, I've never seen her say that, if she has, I've missed it. You can make a report if so, also I've never said "haha" ever. I don't say things like that, but anyway, if it's such a big deal make a report. I haven't seen her say things like that, if I have I would've went to Mochi as I'm not really sure on if that should be worth a mute.

About you hacking, Yes, I admit, I did say to Lynn I thought you toggled, but I've known you for over a good year to know you don't hack and how good you are at pvp. No need to call me out for things I've done wrong, private message me if you have concerns on how I do my job here.

Locking this to prevent potential flame wars, Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.