JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Let's keep candycorn the same

keep cc the same?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong I don't hate the new mw update but I kinda want cc to stay the same mainly for nostalgia purposes and for people like me and ob that don't want the new update to be added to cc

Jarks

Not MȏԀєяѧṭȏя
If Candycorn resets without anything new, just the same, why would people play? What you're saying will only decrease the player count dramatically imo. Nobody will come back just to play the exact same thing. An update, whether it is small or not, is needed. Take Milkyway as an example; with the new update its doing way better than before

I think new updates are necessary to add changes or improve previous versions. While I agree with Kcks and Ob that I don't want the new update that was on mw to be added to cc, it's not because of a nostalgia purpose. The nostalgia of cc is definitely something that not many can relate to, and therefore not going to affect those who want something new. Imo, an update would be needed, but perhaps not the same update as mw because it would just feel as if cc is a delayed carbon copy of mw.

BiGsLamBoy

Ex Hippo Manager
Updates are necessary to keep the server alive. Say you're playing a game and there are no updates ever, people will eventually get bored and will no longer want to play. That's why we need to add new features.

nathannn

flâneurstrator
Staff member
Updates are necessary to keep the server alive. Say you're playing a game and there are no updates ever, people will eventually get bored and will no longer want to play. That's why we need to add new features.
this ^^^^^^^^^^ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this ain't happenin chief

annajlucas

Helper with extra perms
If we kept the server the same and didn't add in new things, people would become bored and wouldn't want to play. Every server updates and resets, that's how you keep your player base.

Status
Not open for further replies.