Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Kaos' Introduction

KaosLord

Hello everyone!

As you can probably tell or if you have seen me before, I am KaosLord and went by the alias, Insert_, I also sometimes go by my IRL name shortened (Jay) as I prefer that over my actual name. I am a 17 year old Australian man. As people do say, I ride kangaroos to school just like @Chrissehh. I originated from OPBlocks sister server and came here to develop some friends within this community and expand my variety of servers I play. I staffed over on Prime for roughly 2+ years and gathered an ample amount of knowledge from being there. My time came to an end there temporarily as it isn't fun to pvp there without friends and against other decent pvpers. Finding me on Prison, you will mainly see my in the Muncher mine mining of course or in pvp fighting people as this is what I find enjoyable. If you have any questions or queries regarding me, don't hesitate to ask.

~ KaosLord | Insert

Mutah

Dedicated Member
Hello everyone!

As you can probably tell or if you have seen me before, I am KaosLord and went by the alias, Insert_, I also sometimes go by my IRL name shortened (Jay) as I prefer that over my actual name. I am a 17 year old Australian man. As people do say, I ride kangaroos to school just like @Chrissehh. I originated from OPBlocks sister server and came here to develop some friends within this community and expand my variety of servers I play. I staffed over on Prime for roughly 2+ years and gathered an ample amount of knowledge from being there. My time came to an end there temporarily as it isn't fun to pvp there without friends and against other decent pvpers. Finding me on Prison, you will mainly see my in the Muncher mine mining of course or in pvp fighting people as this is what I find enjoyable. If you have any questions or queries regarding me, don't hesitate to ask.

~ KaosLord | Insert
hi i remember u from prime welcome

Dobob8

Long time no see buddy.

Glad that you came to OPBlocks.
Sad that your now referencing to Pri**** as the sister instead of the brother. Well times have changed.

Anyways glad that you came to OPBlocks ;)