1. Server IP: play.opblocks.com | Hope to see you there!
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved iTakeLs's Bug Report

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by iTakeLs, Jul 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iTakeLs

iTakeLs New Member

Your Username:
    iTakeLs
    Where was this bug found:
    Server
    Describe the bug you have found:
    Unable to run commands such as /mines, /rewards and /kits.
    Provide a video/screenshot of your replicating the bug:
    So basically, once I joined, I was getting glitched in the ground whilst the class window kept on opening and closing. My mouse was getting glitched out and I was not able to pick a class. I closed down minecraft since there was nothing I was able to do, and when I joined back, I couldn't pick a class.
    Now I seem to be stuck with no class, unable to do /rewards, /kits or /mines, I can however, run commands such as /missions, /etshop, /kit (name) if I know the name of the kit, & /enchants. This is a really annoying glitch, since I'm unable to get most of the boosts to get me started, and I don't get haste or jumpboost from a class since it did not work. Also, my video proof was unable to upload and I couldn't find another way to post it.​

2. SuperPiggeh

SuperPiggeh Dedicated Member

This is a really common thing, it's called the GUI bug. It's no big deal, it will fix itself after the next sever reboot which usually happens at around 8am eastern time.

3. JustACookie

JustACookie Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

As stated above this is just a GUI Glitch, all you need to do is wait for the next server reboot (6AM EDT).

Resolved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.