Welcome to OPBlocks!

Hey there guest, and welcome to our forums! You can choose to join our community by clicking the register button below. This opens the ability to talk with other members, discuss your favourite topics and more!

  1. Server IP: play.opblocks.com | Hope to see you there!
    Dismiss Notice

Is Soulbound Overpowerd? Courtesy of Vxpory

Discussion in 'Global' started by dite, Sep 2, 2019.

?

Is Soulbound Overpowered?

  1. Yes

    17 vote(s)
    65.4%
  2. No

    9 vote(s)
    34.6%
  1. dite

    dite Member

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2017
    Messages:
    68
    Likes Received:
    65
    As of now, Soulbound is an enchant that makes it so that you'll never lose whatever is enchanted with it. Vxpory's seen it before as Soulbound works one time per one enchant time, and he just lost his 1028 ks from a player who went naked into pvp with his OP sword :) Vote please
     
  2. ilyk

    ilyk New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2019
    Messages:
    11
    Likes Received:
    4
    Either A) The enchantment should be removed upon death, making you enchant it again or B) the price should be higher for the (as of right now) permanent enchantment.
     
  3. DarkLord

    DarkLord Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2018
    Messages:
    151
    Likes Received:
    8
    who killed vap lol
     
  4. dxnt

    dxnt Member

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2018
    Messages:
    69
    Likes Received:
    49
    if this doesnt get removed im soulbounding all my gear and everything in my inventory so i never lose anything (': theres literally no point in pvping if i cant get anyones gear uwu :333333 :ppPppP idk how u could mess up soulbound that badly
     
    #4 dxnt, Sep 3, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  5. Saito

    Saito Owner
    Staff Member Owner

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2019
    Messages:
    140
    Likes Received:
    53
    Pretty sure you can only soulbound a sword o_O
     
  6. Rizuri

    Rizuri Infamous Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2016
    Messages:
    1,174
    Likes Received:
    583
    Doesn't make the situation any better lmao still doesn't make sense for the enchantment to last forever regardless of whether it's on all items or the sword but aight
     
  7. LoliAni

    LoliAni Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2018
    Messages:
    283
    Likes Received:
    115
    Be careful dude they might take ur comment down for being too harsh
     
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. PUCK

    PUCK Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2016
    Messages:
    268
    Likes Received:
    563
    ive been playing minecraft for years and usually soulbound is removed after one use (like if you die once the enchant gets removed)

    I think this would be a better approach than how it is right now because there is no consequence to going into pvp with your sword. I understand its an expensive enchant but i literally get 10k ets in like 30 minutes, that shouldn't be worth unlimited deaths.
     
  9. KamranMunir

    KamranMunir New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2019
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    xD, I think It is a little OP
     
  10. VaporyPlacebo

    VaporyPlacebo New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2018
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    I think its op too, Just a little bit. Not
     
  11. Afgkid

    Afgkid New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2019
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    yeah souldbound is stupidly op
     
  12. merighthere

    merighthere Dedicated Member

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2016
    Messages:
    762
    Likes Received:
    1,360
    madly broken
     
  13. sTheCandyLord

    sTheCandyLord Member

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2016
    Messages:
    83
    Likes Received:
    10
    Soulbound, a very OP enchant that serves to keep your item. It should be one-time and made double the price so that way you have to grind for it and then you lose it. It would be like an extra-life, but for the sword. Once it is lost you have to grind for it again. Thus having to dedicate yourself to it, so not all pvpers will have this enchant and will be a rarer thing.

    There is another approach you can take. You could make it so you have a 70 percent chance of keeping it, that means you have a 30 percent chance of losing it and is permanent (The enchant). I have stated 2 ways to fix the enchant.
     
  14. MysticalRose

    MysticalRose New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2017
    Messages:
    15
    Likes Received:
    0

    i like the idea of it removing when you die causing you to have to reenchant if you want to keep soul bound
     

Share This Page