Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Introduction

Vahald

Hello guys! I'm
AdolfLover177623 and I'm sort of new to this server. I have played on it a long time ago but nobody probably remembers me as I've had a lot of name changes. I'll be sure to get on mining and earning money right away. I'm also looking forward to meeting some new friends!
Some of the current friends I have here are:
@kelly8282828, @Wonderfully @Chrissehh and @Suffocatings. I'm also good friends w/ JustACookie but I choose not to tag him because he is an admin and he is probably busy. That would be my introduction thread guys, I'm looking forward to seeing some of you in game/on the forums. Goodbye for now!

merighthere

Dedicated Member
Hello guys! I'm
AdolfLover177623 and I'm sort of new to this server. I have played on it a long time ago but nobody probably remembers me as I've had a lot of name changes. I'll be sure to get on mining and earning money right away. I'm also looking forward to meeting some new friends!
Some of the current friends I have here are:
@kelly8282828, @Wonderfully @Chrissehh and @Suffocatings. I'm also good friends w/ JustACookie but I choose not to tag him because he is an admin and he is probably busy. That would be my introduction thread guys, I'm looking forward to seeing some of you in game/on the forums. Goodbye for now!
i have no idea who you are