Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

introduction

Deven

hey i'm deven.
you might know me from the sister server, but believe it or not. i was here since the beginning. i switched over from the merge. i was xvc, but i don't like the way opblocks is setup anymore i haven't been playing since v1 and a lot of my friends are gone from v1. expect @Chrissehh @Mochi pathos @DdubsRulez2 @OldieLocks @Cow @puckv2 @kelly8282828
@Dobob8 @tklawl so yerrrr i'm unbanned now. people from the sister network might know me as well, (@CookieYT, @shescrying, @Dh).

Last edited:
hey i'm deven.
you might know me from the sister server, but believe it or not. i was here since the beginning. i switched over from the merge. i was xvc, but i don't like the way opblocks is setup anymore i haven't been playing since v1 and a lot of my friends are gone from v1. expect @Chrissehh @Mochi pathos @DdubsRulez2 @OldieLocks so yerrrr i'm unbanned now. people from the sister network might know me as well, (@CookieYT, @shescrying, @Dh).
Banned again

CookieYT

hey i'm deven.
you might know me from the sister server, but believe it or not. i was here since the beginning. i switched over from the merge. i was xvc, but i don't like the way opblocks is setup anymore i haven't been playing since v1 and a lot of my friends are gone from v1. expect @Chrissehh @Mochi pathos @DdubsRulez2 @OldieLocks @Cow so yerrrr i'm unbanned now. people from the sister network might know me as well, (@CookieYT, @shescrying, @Dh).
I got tagged but no notification....wierd Oh and pathos is @Gasai , ShesCrying @Physiologically
welp wb deveen

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
hey i'm deven.
you might know me from the sister server, but believe it or not. i was here since the beginning. i switched over from the merge. i was xvc, but i don't like the way opblocks is setup anymore i haven't been playing since v1 and a lot of my friends are gone from v1. expect @Chrissehh @Mochi pathos @DdubsRulez2 @OldieLocks @Cow so yerrrr i'm unbanned now. people from the sister network might know me as well, (@CookieYT, @shescrying, @Dh).
hey c: how's life been?