PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Inactive Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diebybow

As said above I am working on prime with updates as well as I have been 6 hours away from my pc for 3 weeks now doing military training.

Owl

Dedicated Member
As said above I am working on prime with updates as well as I have been 6 hours away from my pc for 3 weeks now doing military training.
Well opblocks is a server too you know maybe you should take some time and put it in us

eZMutes

Well couldn't you have posted about it at least on your wall to warn us? No I don't mean warn us on primes forums on THIS one, because funny enough you work here too.

Diebybow

I dont have to let all the users know when I'm away from my computer for an extended period of time. I let the staff team know which is good enough.

Well opblocks is a server too you know maybe you should take some time and put it in us
When Trkey asked me to staff here I asked which server he wanted me to spend most my time on, he said whichever needs the help. With prime doing a reset and a release of servers they needed the help at the time.

Owl

Dedicated Member
I dont have to let all the users know when I'm away from my computer for an extended period of time. I let the staff team know which is good enough.

When Trkey asked me to staff here I asked which server he wanted me to spend most my time on, he said whichever needs the help. With prime doing a reset and a release of servers they needed the help at the time.
Well if your never gonna play on opblocks then resign

eZMutes

As I said in my first post I am 6 hours away from my pc for a few weeks now and can't join a realm on minechat.
If you're going to work here and don't want to be targeted by people who think you're not doing your job you should tell them that you're gone. it's literally not hard to post on your on profile "Gone for a certain period of time ill be back!" I honestly thing you should resign and focus on prime if you're not going to take it seriously.

Diebybow

If you're going to work here and don't want to be targeted by people who think you're not doing your job you should tell them that you're gone. it's literally not hard to post on your on profile "Gone for a certain period of time ill be back!" I honestly thing you should resign and focus on prime if you're not going to take it seriously.
There is no need to worry about my activity on OPB. That why we have a manager. There is also no reason to target staff members over the little stuff when they get it all the time ingame.

eZMutes

There is no need to worry about my activity on OPB. That why we have a manager. There is also no reason to target staff members over the little stuff when they get it all the time ingame.
There's literally no point in you being staff. If you have too much on your plate resign (Prime and Army) its not a little thing either haha, you were off for 18 days+ that's not little. You shouldn't be staff on OPBlocks, you have nothing to do with it. (This is not flame either its an opinion.)

Status
Not open for further replies.