Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Good

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from a month vacation! Ready to get back on Op-blocks and get my grind in! Feels good to be back on this server with its excellent community.

I would like to thank everyone who has been making the server the way it is today. That's why i want to come back now that i am home. If it wasn't for the fan base and the staff team, i would have left the server along time ago. I am not saying the server wasn't fun, because it was a blast, i just thought there wasn't enough hype around the server, But that was in the past. Now there is a huge fan base. That can all be considered possible buy the community and the excellent staff team!

I missed playing on this server and hope you guys have given me some competition whilst i was gone. I also heard that Crainer has been playing this server again. That is great to hear, considering the fact that he can help bring in a better fan base, and help others thrive to stay with Op-blocks and there Network.

Its been a long ride for me, but I am glad i will get to spend it with this server.

~Nexus (QuantumNebula)

Its been so long i forgot i set it up to leave
an Electronic Signiture :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.