0 Players Online

idk

Should I quit?

• Yes

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fries

I might quit Minecraft completely :(
Probs gonna sell my account or give it to my friend if I do.

Reasons to why I'm quitting:
  • School
    • My new schedule I got this year for my school is bad. Yeah. Plus the amount of school work I've got/I'll be getting. That gives me like no free time for Minecraft, so I won't be on much.
  • Swimming
    • I like swimming, and I'm putting as much time into that as possible. Therefore, I'm getting back home at around 8-10pm every day to eat dinner smh. So that decreases the time I can spend on Minecraft even more.
  • Pokemon Go
    • I love this game, and I'm pretty much no-lifing it rn. On my way to the swim practices, on my way to school, and when I got some free time over, it's all spent on Pokemon go. More fun than Minecraft tbh. No poop communities, no salty kids, no nothing. Everyone I've met until now, have been friendly and helpful.
  • Lost interest
    • I lost interest when I saw how ****ty the new OPBlocks actually was. Alex announcing OPBlocks' reborn gave me hope, but I lost it all a few days after the server released. Like really, Alex released another server, OPEmpire, and by the looks of it, there have been a lot of more effort and time put into that. This is no hate on the staff team and Alex, they're awesome. I had a great time working with them, and it was fun. Until I lost interest, yeah.
  • Personal Issues
I'm most likely not getting on in-game, but I'm going to be on forums sometimes ;)
I won't add people on skype, maybe some people I've known for a long time. ;x

byebye if I quit.<3

o o btw, these are pretty much the reasons for my resignation too ;p

rudecnT DONT LOSE OUR SNAP STREAK OR ILL KILL U<3
kikker bully ily<3
pvpnoob dominate pvp pls, im fna
osunerd take care of urself bb

Last edited by a moderator:

xAlphaCat

Aw no. Can you tell me your schedule? Also I really like swimming. I also agree with your Pokemon go part except, my friends are like 'oh you suck' I'm level 13 and proud. My friend got to level 23 and the other one to 17 then they started hacking and saying their Better than me when the goddamn hack. I try to go outside as much as possible to play it as much as possible but I ran out of balls yesterday so gonna have to make a trip to downtown tomorrow or Saturday. Anyway #ValorFTW lol

Fries

Aw no. Can you tell me your schedule? Also I really like swimming. I also agree with your Pokemon go part except, my friends are like 'oh you suck' I'm level 13 and proud. My friend got to level 23 and the other one to 17 then they started hacking and saying their Better than me when the goddamn hack. I try to go outside as much as possible to play it as much as possible but I ran out of balls yesterday so gonna have to make a trip to downtown tomorrow or Saturday. Anyway #ValorFTW lol
Bye, I don't like Valor people.
jk

My schedule sucks, mostly 8.10am to ~3-4pm :( My swimming starts 4-6pm and is until 6-8pm, and it takes like 2 hours to get home(CUS IM PLAYING POKEMON GO HAHA) lol. I'm level 22 btw, I started pretty late lol.

xAlphaCat

Bye, I don't like Valor people.
jk

My schedule sucks, mostly 8.10am to ~3-4pm :( My swimming starts 4-6pm and is until 6-8pm, and it takes like 2 hours to get home(CUS IM PLAYING POKEMON GO HAHA) lol. I'm level 22 btw, I started pretty late lol.
RIP I started early cause I was hyped but then kinda got bored but now I like Pokemon go. Earlier today I met some people and took a couple gyms down with them. It was pretty cool.

kaia

rudecnT DONT LOSE OUR SNAP STREAK OR ILL KILL U<3
right when we get to 99 i'm losing the streak b e t

jk i'm not that mean but ur ugly, fat, a KUT, dog, snake, apple, fat, go away u bully me everyday! i'm reporting you for cyber bullying right after this post! don't come back to mencref u big l0ooserr!!!

Fries

Pokémon Go has a community? o_O
in my dreams yes
RIP I started early cause I was hyped but then kinda got bored but now I like Pokemon go. Earlier today I met some people and took a couple gyms down with them. It was pretty cool.
cool
right when we get to 99 i'm losing the streak b e t

jk i'm not that mean but ur ugly, fat, a KUT, dog, snake, apple, fat, go away u bully me everyday! i'm reporting you for cyber bullying right after this post! don't come back to mencref u big l0ooserr!!!
ur the rude bully k? u bully me every day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crya

Alex released another server, OPEmpire, and by the looks of it, there have been a lot of more effort and time put into that
really pisses me off when he can't even handle 2 servers at once let alone one lmfao all ****