Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

I hate life so much

Reason why i hate life: Got bullied by a science table, burnt myself on a 350 degree oven, have a fu*k ton of math hw, me and my best friend got into a bad fight, ac broke in the middle of the day in 90 degree weather, dad is cutting a wall down thats right next to my bed, have to be somewhere tomorrow that i dont wanna do, dad shut off my power, its raining, i cant go outside, i hate life so much. dear god help me.

FaZe_Shrek

Reason why i hate life: Got bullied by a science table, burnt myself on a 350 degree oven, have a fu*k ton of math hw, me and my best friend got into a bad fight, ac broke in the middle of the day in 90 degree weather, dad is cutting a wall down thats right next to my bed, have to be somewhere tomorrow that i dont wanna do, dad shut off my power, its raining, i cant go outside, i hate life so much. dear god help me.
Dang dude that sucks butt hopefully things get better!

xFlied

Dedicated Member
Zander, just remember that if you think your problems are bad, MILLIONS, if not BILLIONS of people are in even worse situations. You may think you're having the worst day in the world but for someone else, that might be a good day for them.

Jerreinemy

That's just life, and hate to tell u but it gets worse the older u get, shore there's the good parts but u can't have good with out bad, sorta a yin yang thing

Gerarddo

if your dad cut the power.... then how did you post :OOOOOO

Owl

Dedicated Member
Did your brother find that bag of of... You know ;>

Thanks everyone and I posted it on my phone I just woke up and saw it I really appreciate it
Zander, just remember that if you think your problems are bad, MILLIONS, if not BILLIONS of people are in even worse situations. You may think you're having the worst day in the world but for someone else, that might be a good day for them.
Thanks for letting me realize that my situation might not be that bad atleast I still have a roof over my head with food and water. Thank you.
if your dad cut the power.... then how did you post :OOOOOO
like I'm doing rn on my phone.
Hopefully
Thanks everyone

WhyShouldIEver

What do you mean by a science table bullied you?

Hope things go better for you, I'm sure it will. This happens to everyone in there life time <3