PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

How was it like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawaiianPing

so I don't want to be completely lost when the server opens, so I'm really curious to see. What was OPB prison like? What were the side currencies? How were pickaxes upgraded? What was the max prestige? Stuff like that.

Fries

OPBlocks was 11/10 in general.
But there were tokens that could be achieved through crates and killing people in pvp, and with those you could upgrade stuff like Haste Jumpboost and Night Vision on your pickaxe. You could also get better pickaxes from crates, especially from the Pickaxe Crate. The best pickaxe was called 300 pick, which obviously had 300 on all enchants. There were also Backpacks you could open up, and they weren't very useful for mining because they didn't fill up. You could buy these backpacks with tokens. The max prestige was 10, and it was a lot harder to reach prestige 10 on OPblocks than to reach prestige 50 on PFire. The pvp was very fun, bow boosting, heads, killstreaks, backpacks you could store stuff in etc. We also had some p2w commands like /fly and /fix.
EDIT:
Oh I forgot free world!!
Free world was a normal vanilla world you got access to when you reached Prestige 3, and there you could achieve spawners, leather, chain armour, xpbottles and other stuff. You could build your own base and put spawners in if you wanted to. That's one of the enjoyable parts of OPBlocks.

It was very enjoyable and I'm excited to see it come back. :)

Mochi

мocнι ♥
I personally loved the community in the old OPBlocks and the open free world which I never got to. The staff team was great too. :3 Dann mentioned mostly everything above ^^ xd

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
But there were tokens that could be achieved through crates and killing people in pvp, and with those you could upgrade stuff like Haste Jumpboost and Night Vision on your pickaxe. You could also get better pickaxes from crates, especially from the Pickaxe Crate. The best pickaxe was called 300 pick, which obviously had 300 on all enchants. There were also Backpacks you could open up, and they weren't very useful for mining because they didn't fill up. You could buy these backpacks with tokens. The max prestige was 10, and it was a lot harder to reach prestige 10 on OPblocks than to reach prestige 50 on PFire. The pvp was very fun, bow boosting, heads, killstreaks, backpacks you could store stuff in etc. We also had some p2w commands like /fly and /fix.
EDIT:
Oh I forgot free world!!
Free world was a normal vanilla world you got access to when you reached Prestige 3, and there you could achieve spawners, leather, chain armour, xpbottles and other stuff. You could build your own base and put spawners in if you wanted to. That's one of the enjoyable parts of OPBlocks.

101% correct

CowOfSteel

sexy swede
EDIT:
Oh I forgot free world!!

Over 9000% Right Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.