Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

How to save the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
There are a lot of concerns about the road that this server is taking and there are many who predict a bad future for OPBlocks especially with the number of people playing the server nowadays. I am sure most of us do not want what happened to OG OPBlocks to repeat again. So I decided to list down a few things that I thing can help the server.

1.Donations
This is of course pretty obvious. A server needs money to run so getting donation will help OPBlocks and will allow OPBlocks to continue running.

2.Help out
Give the staff a helping hand. Welcome new-comers and try to improve the OPBlocks experience for others so that it is easier for staff to maintain the server and so that newcomers would actually come back to play again

3.Shout outs
Tell all your minecraft playing friends! Who know they may suddenly get addicted to the server and invite their friends too. Shout out to aqil2012matt who got me really addicted to the original OP.

4. And finally just show your support and share kindness with other people on this server. Even a simple thank you to the staff or one new person playing OPBlocks can make a huge difference

I don't want to see OPBlocks die and I am sure most of you don't want to see it die too

Pls like Subscribe and Peace
Jk

OMG_Its_Rock

You need to be more decriptive but I agree in the part that I don't want the server to die, which is why I quit for a bit until they start pushing in updates that are usefulish and bring more things for the econemy and all.

Jerreinemy

There are a lot of concerns about the road that this server is taking and there are many who predict a bad future for OPBlocks especially with the number of people playing the server nowadays. I am sure most of us do not want what happened to OG OPBlocks to repeat again. So I decided to list down a few things that I thing can help the server.

1.Donations
This is of course pretty obvious. A server needs money to run so getting donation will help OPBlocks and will allow OPBlocks to continue running.

2.Help out
Give the staff a helping hand. Welcome new-comers and try to improve the OPBlocks experience for others so that it is easier for staff to maintain the server and so that newcomers would actually come back to play again

3.Shout outs
Tell all your minecraft playing friends! Who know they may suddenly get addicted to the server and invite their friends too. Shout out to aqil2012matt who got me really addicted to the original OP.

4. And finally just show your support and share kindness with other people on this server. Even a simple thank you to the staff or one new person playing OPBlocks can make a huge difference

I don't want to see OPBlocks die and I am sure most of you don't want to see it die too

Pls like Subscribe and Peace
Jk
Good points, but what it comes down to is the server owner, if he makes the San mistakes he has in the past, this server is going to fail, touching on that subject, the owner has already made the same mistakes as befor, thus I already know the future of this server, I miss version 1 #originalOPB

Status
Not open for further replies.