JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Hide & Seek Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

timeflies

Infamous Member
Hey Everyone!

First off, I'd just like to start by saying apologies with the delay recently in events. As many people have noticed, school kicked in for many and that includes for me so I haven't been able to produce events for a bit but hopefully, we can kick in the events once again!

This weeks event will start out slow with just one big event, I understand not everyone will be able to attend, but if you are able to, it would be an absolute delight! The event is Hide & Seek, keep in mind that this is our first time hosting this event so it could go really smooth or not that smooth, but we hope for your very greatest patience.

Hide & Seek Event
Get ready to bury your head in the shadows for this weeks hide & seek event!
This event will be live on our server this
Saturday, September 8th, 2018 at 12:30 P.M. EDT
Credit for this glorious build is given to our fantastic @Annegare & @Mochi

Information
The players (You) will be hiding around the map trying to find super good and sneaky hiding spots. The last three players to be spotted will each receive a prize based on their placing. It's a small build, but it will consist of multiple hiding spots for you to hide.

All players will have 5-minutes to hide before the seekers (staff members) are released. This should hopefully give you enough time to find your sneaky little spots to hide in hopes to not be caught by a staff member. Keep in mind, you will be needing to sneak (shift) otherwise a staff member can easily find you.

The chat will be muted throughout this event to prevent players spoiling it for other staff members. If you're caught spoiling it/telling others the cords to where players are hiding it will result in a temporary ban from the server. This will be mentioned before the event takes place.

You'll only be able to enter once, and once you leave or if you get caught, you'll be sent to spawn and not able to come back. The command /back will be disabled a few minutes before the event

Tips and Tricks
- Staff will be using default texture packs, meaning you can use skins to help blend in more (click here for an example of a skin you can use).
- Toggle Sneak, it's a helpful mod instead of needing to hold down shift all the time. (ToggleSneak & PlayerAPI will both need to be downloaded and uploaded properly for this to work.) If you need to, I recommend searching for youtube videos to help you out.
- Map Explaination, the map is an 80 by 80 build, which consists of many various hiding spots, just need to look well deep into the build.

Rules (Subject to change anytime before/during this event)
- No flying, fly will be disabled, but it's marked as a rule just for safety.
- No using exploits, this may result in a ban if severe (block glitching, etc.)
- No giving other players positions, if you end up doing this, it'll result in a temporary ban.
- No invisibility potions, if you're caught using one you will be temporarily banned.

Prizes
1st Place » 2x Crazie Chest
2nd Place » 1x Crazie Chest
3rd Place » 1x Pickaxe Chest

Winners (Round 1)
1st Place » Flufffyy
2nd Place » poptart_man
3rd Place » Dr_Sharky

Winners (Round 2)
1st Place » ChibiAstraea
2nd Place » Crazy_Creator6
3rd Place » SourHoney

Hope to see you there for this weeks hide & seek event, I'm sure it'll be a blast! Thank you for taking your time to read and hopefully participate in this event, if not, there will be much more to come to hopefully suit your timezone.

Yours truly,
JustACookie

Cluck

I play hide and seek every day so I believe this is a little unfair for the others, I'll see how they do though!

KaosLord

Once again, another event that doesn’t even consider AU or NZ timezones. 2:30am on a Saturday? In your dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.