Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Hey!

Hello people of OpBlocks! I want to introduce myself into this server awesome server as WizardStake!

Some people might know me from other servers such as skyrealms or gtamc, i will start playing on this server too! For now ill be online at op factions. Regardless i think this server is really fun and im looking forward to meeting all the people and getting to know the community :)

Welcome to the OP Blocks forums and I hope you have some great time playing factions, just remember to read the rules before you start playing and follow them to have a great experience!

Last edited:
Hello people of OpBlocks! I want to introduce myself into this server awesome server as WizardStake!

Some people might know me from other servers such as skyrealms or gtamc, i will start playing on this server too! For now ill be online at op factions. Regardless i think this server is really fun and im looking forward to meeting all the people and getting to know the community :)
HaLlO mY BuDaH I Ramamber Ye FRam Skaralms aNd GaT mAc EnaJaAY Yar STaya My BuDaH